How do you not become a stalker - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #15

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Quote:
Nice 'Vette/Casita image on the mock-up, Donna!

Can I assume, from Donna's example, that it is okay to use the FiberglassRV name and logo for this purpose on cards or similar items which we might produce ourselves?
The logo is copywrited. That said, I am happy to OK the use of my logo if you show it to me for approval.

Old 02-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #16

Name: Brian
Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Alberta
Thanks, Mike. If I ever get organized enough to make up cards, I'll e-mail (or just post here in the forum) the design for approval.

Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:38 PM   #17

Name: Larry
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Washington
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie
Quote:
This is a prime time to talk about printing up personal business cards. For those times you see trailers in campgrounds or see trailers parked somewhere or meet people in your travels.

I made up a business card, with little personal information. If I chose to share phone numbers or personal e-mail address, I print it on the back. But they can always get in touch with me here on the forums.

Be creative, take a pic of your trailer, print up a bunch and carry them with you...they're really helpful for breaking the ice!
Larry and I both have personal business cards. His have pictures of our many (too many) cars on them. They come in very handy, they have cell phone # and email address on them. Real easy to make if you have the right program on your p.c
Old 03-01-2007, 09:32 AM   #18

Name: Des and Diane (D & D)
Trailer: Boler 1300, 1977 (#2033, "L EGGO")
Ontario
Quote:
Sorry about that, I ran out of cards for a while. I tried to go back and send them, guess I missed you, sorry. Iíll send some out.

Sending a few business cards to hand out was just my little surprise, to people that send $25 or more support to the site, to say thank you.

Thanks Mike,

Your shipment of new cards arrived today. New design; very professional looking; classy, wot? In a few weeks we will be wandering southward to meet Spring on its way north. Now we can spread the gospel of FiberglassRV.com in style. Thanks,

Des & Diane
Old 03-01-2007, 09:52 AM   #19

Trailer: 2007 Scamp 13 ft / 2005 Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Scallan
Talking

I am in no way related to this web site, but I think you can get business cards for free on the web, I visited the site once and it was easy.I think you just go to "Free business cards.com or something like that.

LIFE IS GOOD !
Old 03-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #20

Name: Des and Diane (D & D)
Trailer: Boler 1300, 1977 (#2033, "L EGGO")
Ontario
Quote:
I am in no way related to this web site, but I think you can get business cards for free on the web, I visited the site once and it was easy.I think you just go to "Free business cards.com or something like that.
LIFE IS GOOD !
Robert, you missed the point! Mike Sanders is related to this web site (I think he is the Father).

The objective here is not to obtain calling cards, but to make voluntary contributions that will help Mike defray costs associated with running and further developing this free site. The FGRV cards (inviting other egg owners to join in the fun) is his way of saying thanks to financial supporters of his much appreciated initiative.

Des