Hunter I in the Central Valley of Calif - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #1

Trailer: Hunter 1 / Chevy Blazer
Registry
If anyone would like to see a Hunter I (Compact) I will be on vacation next week with my square/crack strawberry egg in Visalia, Ca. Email me and we can set a date to meet. Email me here or at lcballoon@cox.net.

Linda
Linda of San Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
LOL!

I have to be in Visalia on Monday for a business trip!

Don't know my exact schedule yet, other than I have to be at my Vendors at noon.

Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #3

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
I'm only 20 minutes from Visalia and I can't think why anyone in their right mind would be vacationing there--there's not much--if anything--to see! Do you have friends/relatives there???? There is, however, an awesome campground an hour NE of there! Our favorite!

Quote:
If anyone would like to see a Hunter I (Compact) I will be on vacation next week with my square/crack strawberry egg in Visalia, Ca. Email me and we can set a date to meet. Email me here or at lcballoon@cox.net.

Linda
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #4

Trailer: Hunter 1 / Chevy Blazer
Registry
Cool

Quote:
I'm only 20 minutes from Visalia and I can't think why anyone in their right mind would be vacationing there--there's not much--if anything--to see! Do you have friends/relatives there???? There is, however, an awesome campground an hour NE of there! Our favorite!

We are going to the Sequoias, and my mom's mh and my aunt's 5th wheel are toooo long (37') to camp up there. I lived there for a while a long time ago, my daughter was born there. I still have a few friends around.

Linda of San Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #5

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
That makes sense! Don't you love being able to get into places the big guys can't!

Quote:
We are going to the Sequoias, and my mom's mh and my aunt's 5th wheel are toooo long (37') to camp up there. I lived there for a while a long time ago, my daughter was born there. I still have a few friends around.
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote