I am new - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2008, 04:41 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium
I have just bought are first fiberglass trailer. It is a 1972 trillium 1300. She is in pretty good condition, but like any thing that is that old it will need work.
Gene B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
old trills are a lot of fun !!!! wish i still had mine. Welcome to the world of mfrog.
the only thing that comes to mind id to keep an eye out for cracks on the frame just ender the shell in the front. happy camping and al and the kamping kats
Al V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #3

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
We 'promise' NOT to hold the fact that you are a newbee here and with your first glass egg against you IF you promise to come to our fall get together in Ft. Langley this Sept!!

Welcome to the Egg Basket, LOL!!!!

Pictures, got pictures????
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 4500 and 17 ft Eggcamper
Newby, We got our Trillium last summer, a 'first' for us. We are still adding/repairing/upgrading. We will be on the 'Oregon Trail', heading for Bandon in two weeks. The Trill is very stable, easy to pull and fiberglass on the top, sides and bottom. Welcome to ownership and Enjoy you new Baby! John and Vi
Vi Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #5

Quote:
old trills are a lot of fun !!!! wish i still had mine. Welcome to the world of mfrog.
the only thing that comes to mind id to keep an eye out for cracks on the frame just ender the shell in the front. happy camping and al and the kamping kats
I had a friend look at the frame for me and said it was all good. Thanks again, Gene
Old 06-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #6

Quote:
We 'promise' NOT to hold the fact that you are a newbee here and with your first glass egg against you IF you promise to come to our fall get together in Ft. Langley this Sept!!

Welcome to the Egg Basket, LOL!!!!

Pictures, got pictures????
Thanks for your reply. One of these days I will learn how to do the picture thing. I can not promise that I will be in Fort Langley, but it would nice to get away in the late summer.
Gene.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Newby, We got our Trillium last summer, a 'first' for us. We are still adding/repairing/upgrading. We will be on the 'Oregon Trail', heading for Bandon in two weeks. The Trill is very stable, easy to pull and fiberglass on the top, sides and bottom. Welcome to ownership and Enjoy you new Baby! John and Vi

I hope you have a great trip and thanks for your reply. Gene
Old 06-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #8

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Gene, Congrats and Welcome!

I know I would love to see pic's as I am sure others would as well. It's easy to post them if you have them saved in your (My Pictures). When you are replying, or even posting a new post, just down at the bottom right hand side of the box your typeing your post in, is a button that says Browse, click on it, a new box will open on top of your post, scroll to your My Pictures (mine just comes up, but if you don't post pics a lot you may have to find your My Pictures)

click on it then scroll down to the pic you want to post or the folder that contains the pic. Click to highlite the pic/folder. Then click Open, if your pic is in a folder you will have to open the folder within your My Pictures and find it, click on the pic to highlite it, then click open.
If your pic is just in your My Pictures then you click on pic to highlite and click Open, Then in both case's once you have your picture highlited and Open, you picture will appear in the Browse Box that you originally clicked to start with. Then just click the UPLOAD button and you pic will appear when you submit your post. Again, Congrat's and Enjoy! Robin

If you need help resizeing your pic's I can help :" kinda" The only way I know how is thru the Paint program, but if you don't have that program I am sure someone else can help you.
Attached Images

Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #9

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Congrats! We bought a 1972 Trillium this spring, then bought a 1976 'cause we liked them so much.

I just posted a new thread on how to resize pictures with Microsofts Resize Pictures free software. If you have Windows XP it is the way to go.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/in...howtopic=30386
Booker B. is offline   Reply With Quote