I bet you can't watch this, and then never... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #1

Name: Tom
Trailer: Sprinter 'til I buy
Denver, CO
I bet you can't watch this, and then never...

...watch another.
It is an episode of "Keep Your Daydreams", by Fulltimers Marc & Trish from AZ. In a couple years their family has completed 3 seasons of episodes. They are funny, inspirational, and make you want to get out there.
It is a great travel fix, particularly if you are not out there right now. Very family friendly. Good production quality. Enjoy:

Then you'll want to see this:
Tom 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:35 AM   #2

Name: Kerri
Trailer: Currently shopping
Oregon
Thank you for sharing that! Way cool
Old 09-19-2017, 11:15 AM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Way cool !

I'm tired just looking at all the things they do ; they forgot the ' folding chair' activities ! Be sure to view the " Snorkeling " episode : it brings up a problem we often talk about on here .
When they are in Mexico their 'new' 2016 trailer starts pulling apart; panels pulling apart . They take it to a Mexican shop owner who puts long screws in to try to hold the panels together. Not pertinent for fiberglas trailers perhaps, but then he shows the repairs need on the wheel wells of the trailer. The wheel wells have been damaged by two blowouts that ripped up the rubber lining that keeps out the water. Two blowouts on a 2016 trailer ? how many blowouts have you had on your 2016 pickup or car.? How many on your 2006 car, or ANY car ? This guy is a seasoned RV traveler, pretty near professional. I assume he has cared for pressure, rotation ,balance and loading. A friend of mine had a blowout while driving his NEW trailer home, it destroyed the side of the trailer. That NEVER happens with car tires ! I don't blame people for putting Light Truck tires on their trailer ! Or complaining about the quality of trailer tires ! David in Fresno and Sonora, CA
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:24 AM   #4

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
I'm tired just looking at all the things they do ; they forgot the ' folding chair' activities ! Be sure to view the " Snorkeling " episode : it brings up a problem we often talk about on here .
When they are in Mexico their 'new' 2016 trailer starts pulling apart; panels pulling apart . They take it to a Mexican shop owner who puts long screws in to try to hold the panels together. Not pertinent for fiberglas trailers perhaps, but then he shows the repairs need on the wheel wells of the trailer. The wheel wells have been damaged by two blowouts that ripped up the rubber lining that keeps out the water. Two blowouts on a 2016 trailer ? how many blowouts have you had on your 2016 pickup or car.? How many on your 2006 car, or ANY car ? This guy is a seasoned RV traveler, pretty near professional. I assume he has cared for pressure, rotation ,balance and loading. A friend of mine had a blowout while driving his NEW trailer home, it destroyed the side of the trailer. That NEVER happens with car tires ! I don't blame people for putting Light Truck tires on their trailer ! Or complaining about the quality of trailer tires ! David in Fresno and Sonora, CA

No doubt had Marathons or as most of us call them Blowathons. We got rid of the original tires within a year and bought much better trailer tires. You can find some not made in China now.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:30 AM   #5

Name: Kerri
Trailer: Currently shopping
Oregon
Unhappy

This may explain why the hitch is cattywampus (just the ball connection part) on my trailer.... Will have to get new one... and there are black marks like a tire was rubbing on the underside of the passenger side wheel well......body does not appear to to be flipped or damaged, at least.