I BOUGHT THE PERRIS PACER! - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #41

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Well, we are HOME in Nebraska! We left Arizona High Campground yesterday at 7:00 am (sorry we didn't get to say good-bye, Gina!---I think you were sleeping--it was very quiet when we left!) We decided to just "drive and see what happens". 31 hours later---we were home! We pulled over and took a 3 hour nap and a one hour nap. Other than that, it was just stopping for gas and bathroom breaks. We even ate lunch meat rolled around cheese while driving down the road.

It was kinda nice to see we "oldies" could do a long haul like that! I hear hubby snoring on the couch behind me while football games play on the telly now.

It was a great time! I slept wonderfully, and enjoyed every minute! The Pacer towed nicely, but we did cheat and picked the flatest route we could find---across New Mexico, Texas Panhandle, and up through OK, KS and into NE.

Loved showing my 2 pugs the camper! They have explored every nook and cranny, had a drink from the sink,and sat on the top bunk. I took pics, but then my battery died, so it will be a bit before I get them posted.

I hate to think about taking Perris to the storage place. Thank goodness, it's just down the street from me! But I want to play in it! Stupid HOA. There may be a possibility it will go into the garage with a few mods (stuff on top would have to come off), and then use the little metal or wood wheels. But that will be in the spring. And yes, hubby is already thinking of mods. YAHOO! We have a convert!

Thanks again, Gina, Robin, Raya, Jeff, and everybody who helped in this process. But as you all know-------------IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!!

Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #42

Trailer: 2007 Casita

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
We have a convert!

But as you all know-------------IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!! [/quote]
Attached Thumbnails
wholly_big_icon.jpg  
Attached Images

Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #43

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Wow that was quite a trip home. We are too old for that now! Glad all went well!

Tags
perris pacer