I'M BAAAACKKKKK! computer out since may 30 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #1

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
hi all,

i missed out on a lot of fun stuff over the past two weeks. first i needed a battery in the mouse ( thanks, TO) and just when i got it, a terrible storm affecting the entire east coast knocked my cable company out for several days. once that was fixed, my computer wouldn't go so i called them and after many days their technician came and it wasn't their modem, it was my network card. after buying one i waited until my friend could come over to install it. so now i have a lot of catching up to do.

and before all you computer whizzes think i'm a real ditz (well,... that IS true...) just think, i could have plumbed several kitchens and bathrooms and designed a few houses in the time it took to get back on this keyboard!!!

Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #2

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Quote:
hi all,

i missed out on a lot of fun stuff over the past two weeks. first i needed a battery in the mouse ( thanks, TO)
and before all you computer whizzes think i'm a real ditz (well,... that IS true...) just think, i could have plumbed several kitchens and bathrooms and designed a few houses in the time it took to get back on this keyboard!!!
You are welcome.
If you are really that quick, our house needs a new kithchen and bath. be a nice way of showing your appreciation.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #3

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
You are welcome.
If you are really that quick, our house needs a new kithchen and bath. be a nice way of showing your appreciation.

what's your address? i'll arrive in my casita (which needs several lights replaced, a stovetop replaced, the water heater made usable since winter, some instructions on operating the awning, refrigerator, heating and air conditioner and most importantly the BATTERY.) some of the recent posts about overcharging and boiling batteries and stuff is scary!

plumbing is easy to install, it is logical and some of the latest stuff makes it really simple as long as the walls are not solid stone!
Old 06-18-2006, 07:29 AM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
Quote:
what's your address? i'll arrive in my casita (which needs several lights replaced, a stovetop replaced, the water heater made usable since winter, some instructions on operating the awning, refrigerator, heating and air conditioner and most importantly the BATTERY.) some of the recent posts about overcharging and boiling batteries and stuff is scary!

plumbing is easy to install, it is logical and some of the latest stuff makes it really simple as long as the walls are not solid stone!

Well then - I am of mixed emotions on this. My kitchen and bath get completed.

The visitor brings their own sleeping accomodations.

Roy once again invites company without mentioning it to me first.

If you can do the work around the house , then we'll get out an extension cord to plug you into the grid.

CA (Roy's wife)
Old 06-19-2006, 12:14 AM   #5

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Quote:

PM'd you the addy, If you follow my directions my house is right under the little green arrow.
Word of warning before you agree to the barter, the kitchen and bath are in the basement (concrete floors) with the current kitchen and bath done by the previous owner whose mother tongue does not include an equivalent word or phrase for the thing we call a "plumbing vent".