I met two Scamp owners this week. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #1

Name: Mary Ann
Trailer: 1992 Scamp 13' Deluxe
Minnesota
I met two Scamp owners this week.

I spent the weekend up on the North Shore with my family. We were at Gooseberry Falls when someone pulled up with a Scamp 13'. Of course I had to introduce myself. Today I was at the local gas station, and again a 13' Scamp pulled in. Again I chatted with them. Both couples are from the St Paul/Mpls area. I told them about the Egg Fests, and about this site. I enjoyed chatting with them. I'm seeing more and more Scamps way up here in the North Country. Maybe I just never paid attention to how many Scamps are around here until I got mine. I live in the city and have had several people stop and ask if the Scamp is for sale. Now I have a sign in the back window... "I'm Not For Sale".
Mary Ann in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #2

Trailer: 2010 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Registry
I also think I only started noticing any type of fiberglass trailers until I started dating someone who had a 13' Scamp. Then I started seeing them all over the place.
Marsha D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #3

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
We were on vacation in northern Mn before we got to Egg Fest. There we other fiberglass trailers ever night in each of the 5 campgrounds we stayed at. And while watching time go by sitting in front of every quilt shop she could find a few other went by. I guess our secret is out about how wonderful our trailers are.
Jim Hovind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp