If I Haven't Been "Sighted!", do I really exist??? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,543
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf S. View Post
Hi: Francesca Knowles... Thanks for the english lesson. The "Barbs" we got at the "BobWar" fence last time we tried to get under it was a $300 threat of fines aboot not declaring a leftover piece of red pepper. You guys can get oot with just aboot anything eh!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
I warned you before about trying to smuggle over any of that "Universal Health Care" disguised as produce, Alf....

On the bright side down here in the U.S.of A.:

It's starting to look like SOMEBODY might have got some of it past the boys at the Border

Maybe they concealed it inside a Lumberjack this time!

Francesca
__________________

__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Alf S.'s Avatar
 
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Ontario
Posts: 3,815
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Francesca Knowles... "Uni. health care" is like "Amurican'spress". Don't leave home without it!!! Trouble is it won't buy a broom closet behind the "BobWarr"!!!
As for produce, all the red peppers I could find at US Wally Marts were labeled as "Canajian EH". Hmmm?
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
__________________

__________________
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Mike Magee's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Posts: 5,142
I haven't been sighted either, but I'm sure that I exist. I guess I don't feel the need for line-of-sight contact to produce sensations of validation (warm tinglies?).

I post, therefore I am.
__________________
How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Sue and Henry's Avatar
 
Name: Sue and Greg
Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 foot and a 2015 Casita Spitit Deluxe 17 ft.
Washington
Posts: 575
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee
I haven't been sighted either, but I'm sure that I exist. I guess I don't feel the need for line-of-sight contact to produce sensations of validation (warm tinglies?).

I post, therefore I am.
Humm. Could Mike just be an advanced computer program? I do not believe everything I read on line.
__________________
Sue and Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,543
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee View Post
I post, therefore I am.


No......"You post, therefore you wood."

At least until you're "Sightings!'d".....

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Name: Darrell
Trailer: Scamp 16ft
Alabama
Posts: 206
Jacobs ladder effect?
__________________
Darrell in Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Name: John
Trailer: 2006 Bigfoot 25RQ
Florida
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett
This is kinda like the question "If a man speaks in the forest, and no woman hear him, is he still wrong?".

I have sighted many 100's of eggs in my travels, and other than in campgrounds at rallies, I have no idea who any of them are.
Not on topic but...

You know you were wrong at "If a man"

I've been trained to start statements with... I'm wrong, but... My own version of reverse-reverse psychology.

A movie quote that comes to mind...

I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the @&$@ up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.

-John
__________________
John Fazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,543
Registry
Hello? Anyone there????

Never mind- I thought I heard something, but......

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Trailer: Chalet
Posts: 510
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Knowles View Post
Hello? Anyone there????

Never mind- I thought I heard something, but......

Francesca
I think it was just some "hot air" blowing
__________________
Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,543
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Musgrave View Post
I think it was just some "hot air" blowing
Now, that I heard as clear as a bell!

Go figure....

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Daniel V.'s Avatar
 
Name: Daniel
Trailer: '74 Trillium 1300
-
Posts: 495
Existence is overrated.

Even if someone sighted you, how could anyone prove that you both exist?
__________________
Driving on parkways and parking in driveways.
Daniel V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,543
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V. View Post

Even if someone sighted you, how could anyone prove that you both exist?
We'd both be featured in "Sightings!".

Duh!

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Mike Magee's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Posts: 5,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue and Henry View Post
Humm. Could Mike just be an advanced computer program? I do not believe everything I read on line.
Better be careful what you say; my real name might be HAL and I might restrict your movements... like I did to Dave...
__________________
How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:07 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Alf S.'s Avatar
 
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Ontario
Posts: 3,815
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V. View Post
Existence is overrated.

Even if someone sighted you, how could anyone prove that you both exist?
Hi: Daniel V... Be careful... In Mr. Websters book "Existence" is one word before EXIT!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
__________________

__________________
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weights:"older model","later model" 17 ' Bigfo Joseph Olajos Towing, Hitching, Axles and Running Gear 8 04-05-2010 06:56 PM
overcoming a "charm-ectomy", rotten floor & other issue Kelly G Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 5 05-22-2009 01:57 PM
SOLD - 1970 Boler on "Ebay" 10 hours/ 20 Minutes left Dave Baston Classified Archives 5 04-12-2009 11:45 AM
SOLD 13ft Play-Mor II For Sale "The Brown Egg" Susan Tiller Classified Archives 3 01-13-2007 04:48 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.