image resizer win 7 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
i recently had to invest in a new computer with win 7.besides losing my scanner because of lack of driver support i also found out that i could not install the image resizer since microsoft said the xp or vista was not compatible. after doing a little googleing i found a "clone" version of the image resizer.i installed the 32 bit version and it didnt work so i uninstalled it and installed the 64 bit version and it was just like the original.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/Rel...eleaseId=26281
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #2

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Whoops, that link is broken. Try this:

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/Release/P...81#ReleaseFiles
Booker B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
thanks for the correct link,
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #4

Trailer: Boler 1984
Thank you, thank you.
Now I don't feel alone. I too just upgraded to a windows 7 computer. I went from 512mb to 8 Gb ram and from 60Gb hard drive to 750Gb and from a 16" desk stealing monitor to a flat screen that's 21 1/2". Nice big picture now. They didn't tell me that I couldn't hook anything up to it and have had a couple of very frustrating days trying. On top of the scanner, the printer and the logic tek camera not working, my service provider told me that they wouldn't be compatible, with windows 7, until next March. I have gone to another provider which has gotten me back on line BUT their wireless AND their security aren't compatible yet. I'm not too worried about that as it would only be there so that a couple of out-of-town relatives could work on line from their lap tops and not on the desktop. Tomorrow I take the wireless back and get a direct connection and I have installed the Norton trial package that came with the unit. That's good for the next 60 days. I wish that they had told me that there might be problems before I laid out that kind of cash.
BUT IT IS FAST!
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote