Interesting evening with the Little Joe Rep - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #29
Name: Brian
Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
I can't even find the Little Joe on the Camper Outlet site, much less dimensions. How did you find it?
The link for the Little Joe page within the Camper Outlet site did work when I posted it, but it doesn't now. Obviously, I should have saved the web page... but I don't think I did.

I think it was one of the "Featured Lines", but I'm not sure, and it isn't now.

No one seems very interested in selling this trailer.

1979 Boler B1700RGH, pulled by 2004 Toyota Sienna LE 2WD
Information is good. Lack of information is not so good, but misinformation is much worse. Check facts, and apply common sense liberally.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:52 PM   #30
Name: Bobbie
Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970/Escape 15A
Never mind; I found it in a for sale ad, it is 7' 4" or maybe 7'3" but too tall for me.

Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #31
Trailer: 1985 Scamp 16 ft
What an interesting season for new camper designs! I've read about at least three of them here tonight. The photos of the iCamp interiors are very appealing -- colorful, modern and retro at the same time. Makes me think that the traditional manufacturers, Casita and Scamp, are holding on to their old ways a little too stubbornly. For one thing, how many of us really think a full-sized bed is big enough for two middle-aged adults? At least Scamp has raised the roof on its 13s. Each of these new designs seems to be promoting increased headroom. As the owner of a 20-year-old Scamp, I'm proud that it looks just like the new ones, more or less. If I were shopping for a new trailer, I might feel differently.

That said, I wouldn't consider the iCamp under any circumstances. I believe we've shipped too much of our manufacturing base over to China. I won't be surrporting that with any big-ticket purchases, like cars or trailers. It may be hard to find small, disposable consumer goods made in the Western Hemisphere, but we still have good, proven choices from US and Canadian makers who stand behind their work.

John Mc is offline   Reply With Quote

little joe