Is Parkliner still in business? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #29

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Registry
Lines of communication with ParkLiner appear to be undergoing restoration. I received a reply today from Chandler to an email sent last night which gives me hope for the future. Do I expect a 100%, overnight turnaround and everything to be perfect. That would be right up there with rainbows and unicorns. Still, I take this as a positive sign and believe that any progress to fix their customer service issues is better than no progress. Please don't make the mistake of confusing my encouragement with satisfaction. At least we are, once again, moving in the right direction.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #30

Name: Jared
Trailer: 1984 19' scamp
Kansas
You guys are more patient than me. The only response I would want, would be when I was getting my deposit back after canceling.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #31

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Jared sometimes patience is a good thing... I am still firmly believing that ParkLiner has a good product.... current and future models will be even better when the changes to the mould are done. I agree they need to start responding to calls and emails... not responding makes ya feel you are being ignored... and this isn't chump change

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #32

Name: Ed
Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe,The driveway is a Dark & Lonely Place now!
Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Jared sometimes patience is a good thing... I am still firmly believing that ParkLiner has a good product.... current and future models will be even better when the changes to the mould are done. I agree they need to start responding to calls and emails... not responding makes ya feel you are being ignored... and this isn't chump change
Seems to me there is a huge difference between patience once you have had the trailer a while and patience when you have made a deposit,gotten nothing in return and your calls go unanswered.

Don't you think?

I would be at the factory myself and then nobody will be happy!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #33

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Well I probably would have had to pay my lawyer to send a letter to light a fire under their butt. This lack of communication is a sore spot. I sent them an email on Saturday after 2 calls last week....Brian got a response the next day...I'm also trying hard to be patient... I want this battery venting resolution done so I don't have to worry about it anymore... I'm still wondering about the last comment they made to me about not sure what they are going to do with out of warranty trailers( and I bought mine used it was 10 months old). So wondering if I'm going to get screwed over.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #34

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 SD
Washington
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Jared sometimes patience is a good thing... I am still firmly believing that ParkLiner has a good product.... current and future models will be even better when the changes to the mould are done.
Are you trying to convince yourself here? I'm not at all impressed with any aspect of the product or the service he offers.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #35

Name: asdf
Trailer: asdf
Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casita Greg View Post
Are you trying to convince yourself here? I'm not at all impressed with any aspect of the product or the service he offers.
And so why are you participating in this thread? It borders on trolling IMHO.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #36

Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Florida
Owning a brand of trailer is like being married.

You tend to be more forgiving when you're married than when you are dating. In marriage you hope that time will moderate the weaknesses and it sometimes if not often does.

Unless you're wealthy, a 'trailer divorice' can be costly, on more than the dollar level.

If it resolves, the owners and manufacturer can grow up together, like many of us have.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #37

Washington
Registry
Because it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so gullible. I find it amusing. It's entertainment you can't buy!
The name of this thread should be changed from "Is Parkliner Still In Business" to "Should Parkliner Still Be In Business"
Old 10-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #38

Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casita Greg View Post
Because it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so gullible. I find it amusing. It's entertainment you can't buy!
The name of this thread should be changed from "Is Parkliner Still In Business" to "Should Parkliner Still Be In Business"
Enjoy this post while you can. I know that it won't be up long once the "Mods" come on line. They just love deleting my stuff.
And that is definitely trolling.

I can't imagine why you would object to a mod deleting your comments when every response so far has been trolling.

I am betting that you are also an iHead and do the same thing on forums for non iProducts.

(where my comment is in itself is a trolling comment, and deserves to be deleted.)
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #39

Washington
Registry
Well, if speaking my honest feelings makes me a Troll, then I guess I'm a Troll for having my own views. If a person has to lie about something just to be accepted into the fold, the heck with it. I am not here to Troll, but I do see through all the baloney that is spouted about these trailers.
And no, I don't have any I pods, or smart phones either, so that's just a speculative assumption on your part too.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #40

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
California
While CG and I don't always agree, often observations from "Outside" are of greater value than those from "Inside" a problem, as ones vision isn't clouded by investment and/or personal pride.

As those in engineering have certainly experienced, there is always someone that disagrees, and they are usually branded as the trolls of that group..... at least by the person with the original idea, while the others listen...
Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #41

Alabama
LOL, Bob / CG, saying people are gullible and it is entertaining to watch them is simply trolling. So Bob, listen away while CG entertains you with his trolling. Or a better idea, let's go over to the threads for Casita and troll there, calling them gullible for spending so much money for so little actual value. It is actually amusing to watch them getting robbed by the manufacturer... Yea, that's the ticket.

Or better still, find a thread where you can actually have some value with your comments. CG apparently is entirely accustomed to having his comments deleted. Why is that? Ohh!!! (waving hand madly) Maybe he TROLLS?

I have read every one of his comments in this thread and not one had anything positive to say.

Online disinhibition and the psychology of trolling (Wired UK)

Internet trolls can’t help themselves - Salon.com

The Psychology of the Internet Troll - Academic Earth

The best any moderator can do is delete the troll responses. How many of us are proud of how many of our posts are deleted by the moderators? CG?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #42

Washington
Registry
First, why do we read/participate in any of these forums if not for entertainment?
Why don't I have anything positive to say? Probably because I can't find anything positive about these things, and spare me your psychology of Trolls.
By the way, as to the value of my comments...you'd be amazed at some of the emails I have received from members on this board. Ironically, some are even ex-Parkliner owners who were totally disenfranchised with their purchases! I'm not making this stuff up. I have saved copies wherein they wrote pages on the deficiencies and poor design characteristics of PL's. They all were supportive of my views and wished they could have posted the comments I made.

Tags
parkliner