is this for real? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-05-2016, 12:40 PM   #15
Name: Donna
Trailer: in the market
Originally Posted by LeeS View Post
Donna, I just joined this past week so I could put my mothers 1998 17' Casita (Spirit DLX) up for sale and maybe ask some questions because I have no experience with these types of campers; I own a 5th wheel.

It would be listed right now but work has hampered me some and... I am heading down to Daytona (Ormond Beach) to see her this weekend. She was living in VA until her husband passed this last summer (year ago) and she moved down a couple of months ago.

Its in very good shape and the interior is spotless... Clean title and in hand. Everything is working properly and I tested everything as well. City hook up, holding tank using the water pump, elect water heater, gas range, fridge, and lights... all work well. New blinds and new heavy duty rear bumper that includes a removable bike rack and holds the spare tire. Kitchen has plates and such that will be included (new) but I have not taken much notice since I was cleaning up the outside. Removing the old graphics, cleaning off any oxidation and waxing, and as I said installing the new graphics.

I have pictures of the inside but was waiting to take the outside pics until I replaced the graphics which have been started. Wife took pictures of the inside the other night which I can get and post if you might be interested.

These are the outside pic's I took last night so mom could see the new graphics... Two are with the , one with the old graphics, and one showing the new bumper. Two were taken last month when I was pulling her down to NC and then the two from last night (it was night time). It is currently in Hickory NC (an hour NW of Charlotte)

I have not set a price on it as of yet but starting off I think 8500.00 might be low but fair for a unit in this condition. "IF" you were very serious, I could even bring it down to FL for you since I could work out a visit with mom...! lee

PS first time to upload pics so I hope they came out okay!
Hi Lee,
I am not immediately ready to buy at the moment but I am also really in love with the LIL Snoozy but would want a 2016 with the new modifications. I may have to settle into the casita until I can save up for the snoozy. I will know better in a few weeks what I'm doing. but I will keep you in mind if its still avail when Im ready.

annieo is offline   Reply With Quote