Just a thought! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #1

Name: Cricket
Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13'
Minnesota
Just a thought!

Just wanted to put this out there. If any of you that are either selling an egg (or thinking about selling an egg) are going to eggfest in Duluth...let me know. I am in the market for an egg. I might not be able to get to Duluth to look at them, but I live right off the interstate in Southern MN and would be willing to travel to some other parts of the state to look as well....and I am willing to wait until you are done camping at eggfest to purchase it (cuz I can't go anyway)....let me know if you'll be in the area with an egg for sale! (hopefully this is OK to post here....mods?)
Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #2

Name: Randy
Trailer: 2003 Casita 17' SD
Duluth,Minnesota
When is there an eggfest in Duluth? I live here and have an egg but this is the first I've heard of this. Would love to go and there were any for sale I could check them out for you but so far I see there are no reply's. Any info would be appreciated- Thanks.....
Randy Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #3

Minnesota
My understanding is eggfest is tomorrow through the 23rd....look under the rallies section...it is a fall colors rally. If you see any for sale while you are up there, I would love to hear about them and if you would check them out that's even better! I am down in Faribault, but if there was an egg for sale in good shape, I'd for sure drive up and get it....keep me posted. Have fun if you go...wish I had an egg to join in the fun with!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #4

Name: Randy
Trailer: 2003 Casita 17' SD
Duluth,Minnesota
Thanks Cricket- I'm going to try to make it out there if even for just a day. I'll keep my eye's open for anything for sale and check it out for you if I see one!
Randy Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #5

Minnesota
Awesome...if you find one (or even hear about one that someone might be selling...feel free to mention someone is looking and can buy on Sunday, give me a call)....I'll pm you my cell. I wanted to get up there (we have a cabin we use in the area), but there are 4 birthdays in the family this week and the big combined party is Saturday...so that kind of put the brakes on my duluth plans.....