Just to share information - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #1

Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Just to share information

I have Apple phone and pad.....I just got some FREE apps that others might be interested in. iExit (by Fikes Farm,LLC)....find out what's at upcoming exits with this travel app. and Audubon Butterflies-A ( by green Mountain Digital)

I do NOT know anything about them ,have not used them yet just got them cause they looked like some I would enjoy and they were FREE for a limited time. Yes,they are still on the free list today.

DD is a teacher( 8th grade reading) her school suggested their teachers might enjoy an app called AppsGoneFree...also free in the app store....everyday they send out a list of 7-10 apps that or free for that day sometimes longer...most of them or educational things;office type stuff; camera or photo type things;or games.

I like to look/try free stuff cause then if i don't like it or it is to hard for me to use( which is often the case) I can delete it and not feel bad.

Anyway just thought i would share,just in case others did not know and would be interested.

No I don't work for apple and I haven't stayed in a hotel

Happy camping
Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #2
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
I've used iExit. When I first got it, it provided just gas and chain restaurants. Now there's all kinds of businesses from auto parts to pharmacys. Useful. Raz
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #3

Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Raz View Post
I've used iExit. When I first got it, it provided just gas and chain restaurants. Now there's all kinds of businesses from auto parts to pharmacys. Useful. Raz
Good to know ....we have not been on a road trip yet,so I have not tried it out. Look forward to the day I can use it.

Happy Camping
Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote