Lil Snoozy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #1

Name: Laura
Trailer: Winnebago
Iowa
Lil Snoozy

I am a happy non camper today. I am sitting out in South Carolina. I saw my first Lil Snoozy today, and it is a wonderful little camper. Allen Snoak gave us a tour, and explained the little camper. We fell in love with it. Everything has been thought out very well. The thing we liked is, if something breaks down we can replace it locally. The wood in the cabinets is all solid. You don't see a cheap interior like most of the non molded fiberglass have. Husband thought the bathroom was a little small, but we pointed out it is better than no bathroom. It is great to have a bed that does not have to be made into something else everyday. Now all we need is to sell our big 5th wheel, and we will get our order placed for one of these knifty little camper.

Heading for the Smokey Mountains in the morning. How I wish we had a camper with us. But it will happen, soon I hope.
Laura June is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #2

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
We sold our 25foot travel trailer, and our 13 foot Burro and bought a 16 foot Casita side dinette and love it. We can not think of a better way to travel.
Jim Hovind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 AM   #3

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
We have a 31 ft trailer for snowbirding ONLY. We have our Egg Camper for camping and travelling the rest of the year. If it were just me, I'd just have the Egg C. The 31 ft is for winter living. The Egg is for FUN.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #4

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura June View Post

Heading for the Smokey Mountains in the morning. How I wish we had a camper with us. But it will happen, soon I hope.
Enjoy the Smokies! They were really crowded last weekend, and the road to Clingman's Dome had a 2-3 mile long jam at the top.
The Sugarlands visitor Center was backed up too, but the RV dump across from it on the south side of the highway was easy to get to (just make sure nobody is pulling out before you pull in, the entry/exit road is narrow)
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote