Lil Snoozy - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #15

Name: SCOTTIE
Trailer: Lil Snoozy on order
Nevada
Regenerative Braking

Hi Jon,
Yes, the Tesla will add miles coming down a mountain, for example the Tahachapi pass in CA, we used range going up but coming down the range indicator added miles even though we traveled 14 miles downhill. The car is one big computer, it will tell you how many superchargers are at the next stop, if they are being used, and how to get there. The center touchscreen & falcon wing doors are show stoppers and exciting technology.
I have no way to determine if the SC power is generated by coal, natural gas, or hydro electric. I know we are getting rid of many coal fired power plants but they still exist. I also know if you are a coal miner this is not what you want to hear and if you have stock in "Big Oil" this is not your cup of tea. Not trying to offend anyone, just doing my thing. Thanks for asking. Scottie...

Old 04-12-2017, 05:22 AM   #16

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
As I've mentioned before the snoozy design, by a pilot, includes an aerodynamic bottom. Don't know if this will affect mileage or not.

I'd like to see the crowd when you stop somewhere. They'll not only be gathering to see the Snoozy but also the Tesla.

Old 04-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #17

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
As I've mentioned before the snoozy design, by a pilot, includes an aerodynamic bottom. Don't know if this will affect mileage or not.

I'd like to see the crowd when you stop somewhere. They'll not only be gathering to see the Snoozy but also the Tesla.
I would hesitate to call the Snoozy's underside an "aerodynamic bottom" when all the frame members are exposed to catch wind. But it could be made "aero" with the addition of a couple sheets of coroplast or some other material.

How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy