Lil Snoozy Site is now OPEN! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #1

Name: Lew
Trailer: none
Pennsylvania
Thumbs up Lil Snoozy Site is now OPEN!

Small Travel Trailer: Camper: Smoakin Concepts Composites

We really enjoyed the new site.
BigLew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #2

Name: Nicholas
Trailer: LiL Snoozy
South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLew View Post
You beat me too it!! Thank you!

That is right, Lil Snoozy's website has been updated with Standard Features List, Options list, updated specs, and most importantly PICTURES!!!

This morning our new Facility was given the green light for full production!!!

Thank ya'll so much for your faith and patients!!!

Nicholas Smoak
Smoakin Concepts
LiL Snoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Congratulations! Wishing the best for you!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Congrats, everything looks great. To dump the toilet, do you break it in half and carry out the bottom waste tank from inside the trailer to outside? Or Is it the cassette type you access the waste tank from the outside of trailer. I could not see behind the open door in the photos. The toilet photo looked like the traditional portable break in half kind.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #5

Name: Nick
Trailer: OutdoorsRV
Texas
Great news. Can't wait to get down and take the tour and maybe place an order. Unfortunately that can't happen until the end of June or early July.

Like the site, the pictures and the info is great.
Rvicsvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #6

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
Congrats, everything looks great. To dump the toilet, do you break it in half and carry out the bottom waste tank from inside the trailer to outside? Or Is it the cassette type you access the waste tank from the outside of trailer. I could not see behind the open door in the photos. The toilet photo looked like the traditional portable break in half kind.
Thank you all, it has been a very fulfilling week.

The white box you see in the pictures under the Porto potti is simply a box I built to raise the position to normal height. We have since began using the Thetford "Campa Potti XG". Which has a larger tank and is at the correct height. The best way I have found is to just pick the entire porto up and walk outside, but it will separate if you prefer to do it that way. Optional is the Thetford Cassette with a rear door for the tank.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #7

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
good luck, to you at lil snoozy!! great looking trailer. i'm planning on making a detour when we're next headed south...gonna check out your factory.
congratulations!!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #8

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Congrats and best of luck to the new kid on the block.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #9

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Prices ended up higher than expected, unfortunately. Oh well, hope you sell a bunch.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #10

Name: James
Trailer: Uhaul CT-13
Ohio
Registry
Sharp looking, but out of my price range. No AC option?
Panoz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:54 AM   #11

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoz77 View Post
It sure looks like an AC unit sticking out the back in the gallery pictures...
Barrie
HikeSticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #12

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoz77 View Post
A/C is Standard on all Lil Snoozys.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #13

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
That's one nice looking rig.
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0720.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	36320

Name:	DSC_0735.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	36321

Name:	DSC_0733.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	36322

Name:	DSC_0742.jpg
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	36323
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #14

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
It says "For 2011 we are offering the floor plan pictured. " Do you think in the future a small dinette floor plan will be offered in lieu of the jack knife sofa? One where you face each other at the table and be able to look out the window there. Or maybe those recliner chair ideas mentioned in the past?
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:50 AM   #15

Trailer: 1996 Casita Freedom Deluxe 17 ft
Let's help them catch some typos:

In the Standard Options List:
"12” stainless steal sink"
"Disc Breaks"
Terry G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #16

Name: Don
Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoz77
The Lil Snoozy was a great option at several thousand less than a Casita. Now for the same price, I think the Casita offers more...like indoor plumbing.

The Don Pod
CallDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #17

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I sent an email yesterday with a list of questions, but maybe I'll post it here also so everyone else can benefit------

"Looking at your website, little black box on exterior by bottom of rear window? Also picture shows front side window but the interior does not show front side window? Where are the 6 x 120v outlets located? I only see one? Does the propane package include stove? The picture shows a conventional w/h cover in rear but specs says 4 gal electric water heater? Is this the cover for the instant lp heater? I see (1) vent for propane refer in picture, where is 2nd exhaust vent? Is the 2 way refer same size as electric model? Is the toilet a cassette with outside access to the removable tank or is it a portapotty with the tank split and 1/2 removable from inside the trailer? Where would the heater be located? Where is the fresh water tank located? Are all water lines inside? Is there an awning option as you mentioned in the forum a wrap around rear and side awning? Thanks for answering my questions."
By the way, Disc brakes are normally seen on high end expensive trailers, glad to see them showing on smaller trailers.
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #18

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallDon View Post
The Lil Snoozy was a great option at several thousand less than a Casita. Now for the same price, I think the Casita offers more...like indoor plumbing.
I am not sure what you mean by indoor plumbing. In the archaic sense of the phrase, we have facilities for both manors of waste evacuation. In another sense all of our water lines are located inside the camper. As for the pricing, please inform me as to where you are receiving your Casita pricing. Not to be argumentative, but I understand a comparable Casita to be atleast $2,000 higher than we are with less equipment. I could be wrong though.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #19

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Nicholas,
I'm not sure what Don was referring to in his comment, but I think he may be mistaken, your trailer is par if not above par with a Casita for the price and the fact you can and will make changes to your product is something Casita is not prone to do.
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #20

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Nicholas,
I'm not sure what Don was referring to in his comment, but I think he may be mistaken, your trailer is par if not above par with a Casita for the price and the fact you can and will make changes to your product is something Casita is not prone to do.
Thanks Jim,
I believe I have already emailed this to you, but if not, and for the benefit of the forum here are the answers to your above question. One item I would like to stress, we are offering awnings for the front and rear. I cannot find a manufacture that make me say "YES THATS WHAT WE NEED!" Do ya'll have any suggestions or preferences?

The pictures are not a standard camper, somethings will differ. The little black box on the exterior by the window is a water proof 110V outlet. The little window on the front of the camper is at the foot of the bed, the arch separating the bed area from the salon is blocking the window from view. We have 6 double plug outlets, all of which are located on the curb side of the camper: Under the galley counter in the rear for the standard A/C To the left of the sink in the upright cabinet. The water proof box outside of the camper, the one you asked about. One located under the counter for the 110v side of the Refrigerator 2 located under the "entertainment Cabinet" in the yellow one. One on the bed side and one closer to the Microwave. The propane package on the options list does not include the stove, it includes the tank, regulator, all lines and fitting. Along with 2 LP fume detectors with a life time (transferable) battery supply. The pictures show an Atwood 6 gallon fast recovery gas water heater. We have since decided to only offer the Electric water heater as standard and the Gerard instant as an option. The refrigerator pictured is a standard 110v compressor type unit which required only one vent. Optional are the 12v and gas refrigerators. Standard is the Thetford "Campa Potti XG" which is a Porto-potty, with no door. The Thetford CS200 cassette is an option. With that option comes a 14X14 inch door in the rear for easy removal. If the gas furnace is your choice it will be located under the galley counter. All of the fresh water lines are inside the camper. The fresh tank is located under the couch, along with the Shurflo revolution pump. Awnings are something that we do offer. Side, rear or both are your options. I have several manufactures I am considering, but if you have any preference I would welcome the recommendation. I hope I have answers your questions fully. Please ask any more that you may have Thanks