Lil Snoozy vs Scamp discussion (split from Classifieds) - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #57

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
We have not seen Lil Snoozy yet but the layout as told to us is as follows: You enter from the back of the trailer, The wetbath is on one side and the Galley on the other. The bunks (or sofa) are forward of the Galley, the Queen bed is in the very front. I dont know where anything else is installed like fridge, A/C, furnace etc but that stuff isnt as important to us. From what know so far it will meet our needs the best if it makes it to production. The 2 most important points being a comfortable 4 sleeper and a bigger main bed. We would NEVER buy site unseen. Lil Snoozy is only 6 hrs from us and the kids will be on Spring Break so it should be a fun and hopefully fruitful trip.
I am wondering if melissab took delivery of this Lil Snoozy or not. I am very interested in this floor plan and was wondering if they actually could do such with this trailer.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:11 AM   #58

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
California
RVIA Certification
A lot of RV dealers Won't/Can't sell new non-RVIA approved rigs. A few won't even sell used ones that weren't RVIA approved. Lil Snoozy might be looking at the opportunity to sell through existing dealerships as the demand grows.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 PM   #59

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
Originally Posted by George A Shupp View Post
I am wondering if melissab took delivery of this Lil Snoozy or not. I am very interested in this floor plan and was wondering if they actually could do such with this trailer.

George, Melissa actually purchased at TAB travel trailer. So no, she didn't purchase the Lil Snoozy. But she's still around here.

I know someone here recently went to the Lil Snoozy Factory (sorry, can't think of who) but, hopefully they will see this post and help you with your questions. Good Luck!
Old 03-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin G View Post
George, Melissa actually purchased at TAB travel trailer. So no, she didn't purchase the Lil Snoozy. But she's still around here.

I know someone here recently went to the Lil Snoozy Factory (sorry, can't think of who) but, hopefully they will see this post and help you with your questions. Good Luck!
Thank you Robin. I do see the t@b in her profile, that is what lead me to question if she every bought it or not. I am wondering why she did not buy as that may help me with deciding if I wish to buy or not.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #61

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Bama (Hershel) is at the LilSnoozy factory now... or maybe on the way?
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Bama (Hershel) is at the LilSnoozy factory now... or maybe on the way?
Yes, I saw the thread where he was going to visit the factory.

I guess I need to call the factory an talk to them about different floor plans as they seem very willing to accommodate what people want in a trailer.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:08 PM   #63

Name: Bill
Trailer: Lil Snoozy / Jeep Cherokee
Pennsylvania
Registry
Time has arrived. We leave tomorrow morning for SC and will pick up our Lil Snoozy first thing Monday morning. After camping until Friday in SC and doing some bicycling, we will head home.
Lil Snoozy built a closet and larger cabinets for us as we wanted something that we will be able to stay in for 4 or 5 months at a time after retirement.
Be back after Easter with updates.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #64

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Safe Travels Bill!!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #65

Pennsylvania
Registry
Time has arrived. We leave for SC to tomorrow morning. We will pick up our Lil Snoozy first thing Monday morning. After camping and bicycling until Friday morning we will head back to Pa with one night of camping and a little more bicycling in WV.
Lil Snoozy added a closet and larger cupboards for us as we hope to stay in the trailer as long as 4 or 5 months at a time after retirement.
We are eager to see the alterations and will tune back in after Easter with any news people may be interested in about our new trailer experience.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Pittsburgh View Post
Time has arrived. We leave tomorrow morning for SC and will pick up our Lil Snoozy first thing Monday morning. After camping until Friday in SC and doing some bicycling, we will head home.
Lil Snoozy built a closet and larger cabinets for us as we wanted something that we will be able to stay in for 4 or 5 months at a time after retirement.
Be back after Easter with updates.
I am looking to make a long term trip tour of the USA with my family. I am looking to add different cabinet and seating / sleeping arrangements.

I am looking to either add a dinette or bunk in place of the sofa and would like some more closet space.

Bill did you op for propane or is your trailer all electrical.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #67

Pennsylvania
Registry
What happened? Twice posted after disappearing once!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #68

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by George A Shupp View Post
Thank you Robin. I do see the t@b in her profile, that is what lead me to question if she every bought it or not. I am wondering why she did not buy as that may help me with deciding if I wish to buy or not.
George, I remember. It was all about the money. Melissa's family had a big bill come in and they could no longer afford a new TT, so they looked for a used one... had trouble finding one (of course) and wanted to go camping soon, so another member offered them the T@b at an affordable price.

Bill, I bet you clicked the back button, then the forward button. Your post will not appear, I've seen that myself. You have to go back to the thread title and click on it all over again, and then the post will appear. It's tricky.
How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #69

Pennsylvania
Registry
Lil Snoozy is an all electric builder and does not have insurance to hook up propane or provide propane operated equipment. They built the trailer in a manner that I will be able to do my own hook up of propane range with equipment I purchased. I did not want a gas furnace.
They are great people to work with and go beyond expectations to provide customer satisfaction.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Pittsburgh View Post
Lil Snoozy is an all electric builder and does not have insurance to hook up propane or provide propane operated equipment. They built the trailer in a manner that I will be able to do my own hook up of propane range with equipment I purchased. I did not want a gas furnace.
They are great people to work with and go beyond expectations to provide customer satisfaction.
Yes, I understand the insurance issue I thought they could install the item just not do the final connection. I was hoping to have a gas range and I remember they talked about a vent-less blue flame heater. The remaining appliance would be 12 volt except for the AC.

Yes, it appears they are very customer service oriented.

Tags
lil snoozy, scamp

« English Pod | Itchy »