Long evening - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #21

Name: Cyndi
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 5th Wheel/2019 Toyota Tundra
Iowa
Registry
I sit here and look out the only window not covered by blueboard and the trees blow south.
Cyndi B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #22

Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2001 Casita Spirit Deluxe (I'm down to 2!)
I tried to get inside my Casita yesterday and the door was frozen shut.

Both Casitas and our famous frozen drizzle!

Why didn't just move to Florida?
Ed Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #23

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
My trailer's aisle is wide enough for a zero-gravity lounger. Sometimes I use one there. Other times, it's the bed. I take a lightweight piece of wood, about a 3'x2' drawing board my wife had sitting around, and I can angle it against the front wall and add a pillow or two... instant recliner.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #24

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
If you're in your egg some place where it's chilly at night and gets dark at 6 pm, we all know that RV dinettes are torture devices if you're it one for longer than it takes to eat, what do you sit in/on inside that fits the space and is comfortable?
Our dinette in our 13' boler is a permanent bed. We changed the couch at the other end to a table and seats for 2 people. I made the seats quite comfy with memory foam and installled lights above our heads for reading. If we watch TV (which we seldom do it sits on the bed. The little table is nice for reading the newpaper, doing crosswords etc. I can still take the table down, turn it cross ways, flip one of the chair backs down onto that and voila! It's a couch again or a narrow, tiny spare bed!
Good luck.
PS here it Canada in April it get's really chilly at night and quite dark by 5pm. We are still fine. Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #25

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf S. View Post
Hi: All...Gotta great video for my BD. It's called Holiday Fireplace www.e1films.com Choose the music choose the mood and swivel the TV up to your feet to keep warm.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Where's the new feet and fire picture? Come on now Alf we really need to see it.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #26

Name: john
Trailer: scamp 13
Michigan
well bob,,,,,we are clearly going to have to speak to grace.....you put the table down , make up the bed, pour a couple nice glasses of wine, lay down and cuddle the night away.
john warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #27

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
You don't understand John... we have a permanent bed and the dinette is wide enough, or should I say narrow enough for only one person? We're too young for wine (72 & 75). And for both of us, with our arthritic backs, too much time in bed and our backs are screaming PAIN to us.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #28

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Come on down, Ed. Florida has room and has been 85 degrees all week!

Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Harris View Post
I tried to get inside my Casita yesterday and the door was frozen shut.

Both Casitas and our famous frozen drizzle!

Why didn't just move to Florida?
Old 01-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #29

Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2001 Casita Spirit Deluxe (I'm down to 2!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
Come on down, Ed. Florida has room and has been 85 degrees all week!

Melissa
Soon,Very Soon!

I am looking forward to seeing the T@B again too!

Ed
Ed Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #30

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Well, she still looks the same. Orthodontics have taken priority over re-decorating unfortunately. Hey, with all the mods you have done, do you know anything about fridges? Hoping to find somebody to troubleshoot it and let me know if it's a lost cause and need a replacement or if I can get it fixed.

When are you arriving? Me and Hubby will be down Fri morning after dropping the youngin off at school to set up then me and the kids will be back sometime that evening (probably after dark) after a Rock Climbing event at our Church for the teens. My oldest had to miss the last one as she had just gotten her braces on and was in a lot of pain so I told her we could delay our departure for Sebring till after the event. At least we'll already be set up. Hopefully the Campground is lit and we can find our way back to the site, LOL. A few State Parks we've been in had no lighting except for the bathouse etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Harris View Post
Soon,Very Soon!

I am looking forward to seeing the T@B again too!

Ed