Long evening - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #29
Name: Ed
Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe,The driveway is a Dark & Lonely Place now!
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
Come on down, Ed. Florida has room and has been 85 degrees all week!

Soon,Very Soon!

I am looking forward to seeing the T@B again too!

Ed Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #30
Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Well, she still looks the same. Orthodontics have taken priority over re-decorating unfortunately. Hey, with all the mods you have done, do you know anything about fridges? Hoping to find somebody to troubleshoot it and let me know if it's a lost cause and need a replacement or if I can get it fixed.

When are you arriving? Me and Hubby will be down Fri morning after dropping the youngin off at school to set up then me and the kids will be back sometime that evening (probably after dark) after a Rock Climbing event at our Church for the teens. My oldest had to miss the last one as she had just gotten her braces on and was in a lot of pain so I told her we could delay our departure for Sebring till after the event. At least we'll already be set up. Hopefully the Campground is lit and we can find our way back to the site, LOL. A few State Parks we've been in had no lighting except for the bathouse etc.

Originally Posted by Ed Harris View Post
Soon,Very Soon!

I am looking forward to seeing the T@B again too!

Melissa in Florida
2016 Honda Odyssey
melissab is offline   Reply With Quote