New York
Here's the driveway pile.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByFiberglass RV1426117559.076516.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	81249

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV

If you think you are to small to make a difference just try sleeping with a mosquito - The Dally Lama
kirkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #16
Name: Carl
Trailer: 2014 16 scamp side dinette/Rav4 V6 Tow pkg.
Well at least it is melting slow. No heavy down pours of rain, just warmer temps and light rains a few times a week. Talking to my wife and we were saying we usually get a lot of yard work done in March, picking up branches raking left over leaves and what not. Still got a lot of snow on the ground, can`t even walk around. Couple weeks yet. Carl

Carl Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #17
Name: Hazel
Trailer: Trillium
We plan to bring our Trillium back to the driveway within a week. She has been taking a winter break in a storage shed on an acreage. Getting the camping fever again.

A couple of days ago we went for a drive around in the countryside and enjoyed a weiner roast on the tailgate of the Element. No mitts!
Hazel in Sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:45 AM   #18
Name: Gary
Trailer: 1976 13' Scamp
Since I got home with my Scamp it's been a joy to tinker on while getting it ready for the thaw. The low volt wiring is done. The glasswork is done. I am looking forward to replacing all the rivets soon. The only big question is... does my savings go to taxes or to Scamp's new axle?
boats19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:38 AM   #19
Name: Ron
Trailer: 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
South Carolina
I'm itching to go. The snow has finally melted at the park where I keep my fifth wheel. I can hook her up this weekend and haul her home. Then clean up and put her on Craigslist.

My plan is to take my new Oliver up to PA next week and start using her at the job. Got her all loaded up with gear and supplies, so it's just a matter of hitching up and pulling out.
2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull #69
Follow my blog -
Ron Merritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #20
Name: Morgyn
Trailer: Boler
Nova Scotia
I have camping fever, too! I have a bunch of tent camping commitments in May and early June but after that, it's Boler time! I'm dying to get out and see what (if any) winter damage she incurred as we didn't get her covered and winterized before the first big freeze and snowfall. As of right now, with more snow on the way for Sunday, it might be a while before we can dig her out. The snow/ice layers are a quarter way up her door!

morgynm is offline   Reply With Quote