Man Proposes, the Universe Disposes - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #15

Name: Emily
Trailer: Waiting on our 16ft layout 7 Scamp to hatch in July 2018
Colorado
Registry
We lost our kitty for three days last month after she got out through an open door. It's a terrible feeling and I am so glad yours came back! Wishing you pain free days and hoping you are able to enjoy the rest of your trip.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:16 AM   #16

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Passport card required same info as passport book. Expired passport, certified birth certificate & driver license. I was afraid the emergency service (A private company) would be totally unnecessary but they told us upfront everything they would do and left is the DIY option. Involved too much work in too many places we weren't sure of how to get to or where to find parking
Loving NF. Still cool here, lots of snow still in shady places, lots of icebergs, lots of music. Warning: if you eat at a Newfie restaurant bring a double sized appetite. Routinely we get served amounts I could barely have finished back in my athletic 20's. However- just one thing- we have never gotten hot food in NF restaurants-only barely tepid. This includes "hot" coffee & Tea too. Is this a Newfie thing???
Last night temp rose steadily all night, I wound up turning off the mini heater and opening all the windows. Today I'm in shorts. Tonight is the ferry crossing back to Nova Scotia.I told DH tat next summer we owes me two more weeks in NF to make up for the time loss we experienced this year.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:04 AM   #17

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 77 Scamp 13
Michigan
Glad you found your cat, or the cat found you as the case may be. Thing about being down a bit is it does make you appreciate the little things more. Friendly people, or a nice meal.

Just for the record my money is on DH left your jammies behind on purpose, as a DH myself I can think of worse things than being on vacation with DW with her having to wear my t-shirts around the camper at night.

What an experience! Well what you forgot and didn't miss you don't need, what was left behind and you missed I guess you can put on a check list for next time.

I think in NF warm is the new hot, all things being relative I'm pretty sure above freezing with a 25 mph wind qualifies as warm with a slight breeze for at least part of the year.