Member Search - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #1

Name: Lloyd
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Registry
Member Search

I can't find it but, thinking I might have missed it, I'll ask. Does FGRV have a search to return a list of members by general location. By that I mean only the location that a member is willing to include in their public profile. I have read some interesting and helpful posts from all over North America, Newfoundland to California and Alaska to Florida, and obviously this website has no boundaries on the sharing of information. For practical, physical cross support it might be nice to know owners, by manufacturer, who are relatively near to us. The only drawback that I can think of would be if it generated too many unwanted private messages. Any thoughts????
Seagull42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Yes it does. Select Community on the bar at the top, then members list from the drop down options. That will open up the members list.

From there, Search members, then advanced search.

The results that come up will be based on what the members have included in their profiles and what you have searched for. So your results will vary.

The best way to find members is to hit a local meet.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:21 AM   #3

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
If you go up to the top where the green bar is, (User CP, Register, Registry, etc); Click on the down arrow next to Registry, you will find Advanced Search with a number of possible search choices.
Hope this helps.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #4

Nice to learn a new trick, thanks Alice!

What I noticed in your method was that the results are limited to those that have posted something in their registry. I previously searched the members for Trillium when I was finding everyone with a 4500 for the group buy for blue Trillium decals and covers. I had over 200 results. Searching the registry gave 29.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #5

Name: Brandi
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul CT
Texas
Awesome!
Brandiwhne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:09 AM   #6

Nova Scotia
Registry
Thanks all. Roy, your method using make and model under advanced search returned a very useable number of owners.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:20 AM   #7

That is great Lloyd,
Now you can look up each member profile and see when they last logged on. That will give you an idea of who is active or may still have a trailer. You can also search for their posts and see if they are the type of person that likes to communicate. You may find some that joined 5 years ago and only had 3 posts selling their trailer 5 years ago. Others you will find are here regularily for a long time with thousands of posts.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #8

Nova Scotia
Registry
Years ago

Yes Roy, I see that. My nearest Trillium neighbors fit the "years ago" category. Thanks again.