Mile 0 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #1

Trailer: 2003 Casita Spirit Deluxe 16 ft (Eggs-Car-Go with ivy the tug)
Hello all, just wanted to say hello to Ches and Marie. nice trailer and the location brings back memories of our trip up the Alcan. I bet there are a lot of us with that same shot. Ches tell us about the trailer. We sure had a good visit with you in 04. If gas ever drops to 2.00 we will be headed to BC in a heart beat. I hear the ice fields are melting fast and the glaciers also, hope to see them again before them or I am gone. Keep the eggs rolling!
Edward Shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi Edward
Well the trailer is smaller than what we are use to.At present we are still learning to be comfotable in it.If in the future we are not pleased and want something bigger we will get a Escape Trailer.It was a good deal for us when we found it and it saved us having to wait for one we had ordered.
I also enjoyed our visit back 04 and would like to have more of them.We did have a Forum member here yesterday.She got a trailer i knew about.She bought and took it home.
Your correct about ice fields.When i was a kid they were right at the road.Look where they are now.
I don't think we will see any long term gas rate reductions anymore.This is the price we will have to pay.
Take Care
Ches and Marie
Old 07-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #3

Hi Ches, saw an Escape at the bolerama last year, very fine trailer. If you are ever this way you are always welcome. You should try to make it to Emily, the eastern bolerama , some summer, you would enjoy it I am sure. There are no finer folks to visit with and the trailers are just as interesting and varied. There were over 100 this year with new people each year. We hope t get DSL here soon so the internet won't be soooo slooow. Good to hear from you, remember the latchkey is always out.
ED
Old 07-29-2007, 06:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Hi Ches, saw an Escape at the bolerama last year, very fine trailer. If you are ever this way you are always welcome. You should try to make it to Emily, the eastern bolerama , some summer, you would enjoy it I am sure. There are no finer folks to visit with and the trailers are just as interesting and varied. There were over 100 this year with new people each year. We hope t get DSL here soon so the internet won't be soooo slooow. Good to hear from you, remember the latchkey is always out.
ED
Thanks Edward and one day i will make Emily and Brandon also.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #5

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
saw an Escape at the bolerama last year, very fine trailer.
I don't know how I missed seeing that
Where was it parked? In with the group or out in the regular campsites with electrical?
I thought I was doing good, seeing my first Burro, Casita and Scamp 5th ... all up close and in person.
I would have loved to see the Escape as well!!!
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #6

Quote:
I don't know how I missed seeing that
Where was it parked? In with the group or out in the regular campsites with electrical?
I thought I was doing good, seeing my first Burro, Casita and Scamp 5th ... all up close and in person.
I would have loved to see the Escape as well!!!
It would all depend on the type of beverages you had
Old 07-30-2007, 08:08 AM   #7

Roy, it was 2006 at Emily and it was parked in the group area on the corner towards the pavillion facing the big field, or was that 2005, wait a minute, senior moment. Check with Fred on the year, I think everyone went through the trailer to have a look and at times there was a line outside. Nice trailer, but wider and higher than our 16' Casita.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:14 AM   #8

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
Roy, it was 2006 at Emily and it was parked in the group area on the corner towards the pavillion facing the big field, or was that 2005, wait a minute, senior moment. Check with Fred on the year, I think everyone went through the trailer to have a look and at times there was a line outside. Nice trailer, but wider and higher than our 16' Casita.
I'm thinking it was 2005 then, from what you are describing it would have been across the field from the Scamp 5th I seen in 2006.
BTW Chester, I was not drinking either
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #9

(BTW Chester, I was not drinking either )