My Casita Vlog - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-10-2016, 08:29 AM   #15

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver 23.5
Boerne, Texas
Bex, I've gone through and enjoyed your videos over the last few weeks. You have really progressed in your filming and editing! Oregon has moved way up on my "where to camp" list because of your vlog. Please keep them coming!

Old 03-11-2016, 08:50 AM   #16

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
Wisconsin
Thanks for the videos Bex! Very well done, gives us a good idea of these places. Terrific editing.

Old 03-15-2016, 11:57 PM   #17

Name: Bex
Trailer: Casita
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol and Mike View Post
Bex, I've gone through and enjoyed your videos over the last few weeks. You have really progressed in your filming and editing! Oregon has moved way up on my "where to camp" list because of your vlog. Please keep them coming!
Thank you so much. I'm definitely trying to make better videos and enjoy sharing my journeys. And yes, Oregon is most certainly worth a visit. Wonderful state parks and lots and lots to see. I'll be spending more time there in the future, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
Thanks for the videos Bex! Very well done, gives us a good idea of these places. Terrific editing.
Thanks, Tony. I appreciate the feedback.

I recently spent a week boondocking in the Alabama Hills of California. Really beautiful place. Worth a visit.

Alabama Hills, California - Part 1
https://youtu.be/y2x2tSP3beM

Alabama Hills, California - Part 2
https://youtu.be/hAI8qvJKWRI
Old 03-16-2016, 08:10 AM   #18

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 13
None
Just wanted to add my endorsement. Bex's videos are very well done, and getting better all the time. I've been forced to add several destiations to my travel plans as a result of her! Even some places I've been to already - I realized I missed so much either because of the time of year I was there, or because I didn't do enough exploring.

Keep 'em coming Bex.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #19

Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Kansas
We caught up on 3 or 4 yesterday and the footage was awesome. What I also really like is that Bex has a lot of information, history and such, that really enhances the vlog. We have never been past the AZ desert in the West so everything in the vlog is just all new and very interesting to us.

Thank you, Bex, for "taking us along" on your journey.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:10 PM   #20

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
Just wanted to add my endorsement. Bex's videos are very well done, and getting better all the time. I've been forced to add several destiations to my travel plans as a result of her! Even some places I've been to already - I realized I missed so much either because of the time of year I was there, or because I didn't do enough exploring.

Keep 'em coming Bex.
Ha ha! I can't imagine a better compliment than someone altering their travel plans to visit a place in my video. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
We caught up on 3 or 4 yesterday and the footage was awesome. What I also really like is that Bex has a lot of information, history and such, that really enhances the vlog. We have never been past the AZ desert in the West so everything in the vlog is just all new and very interesting to us.

Thank you, Bex, for "taking us along" on your journey.
Thank you for watching. California is just so wonderful, sometimes the scenery just makes the vlog without me. I have been to Nevada and Arizona a few times and love it. Will definitely be making a trip out there again.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:12 PM   #21

California
My latest vlog is from Manzanar National Historic Site.

https://youtu.be/CYTvbo238Sc
Old 10-04-2016, 04:31 PM   #22

California
I posted four videos from Joshua Tree National Park. An amazing and wonderful place.

https://youtu.be/Ys_rd9z-fIk?list=PL...VDKxyqITpJd35x
Old 10-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #23

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
Wisconsin
Yikes Bex!
These just keep getting better and better. We're thinking of Joshua Tree next spring. These just want us to go more. Keep up the terrific productions.
Tony
Old 10-04-2016, 10:20 PM   #24

Name: Patricia
Trailer: 1975 Ventura
Manitoba
I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed all your videos but the most eye opening for me were the ones in northern WA. I have traveled through the state a number of times and actually lived just over the border but have never been to Mt. Rainer, Mt St. Helens or the Olympic Peninsula. I can't wait to get back out there to explore those parks.
Thanks for taking the time to produce such informative travelogues.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:48 PM   #25

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
Yikes Bex!
These just keep getting better and better. We're thinking of Joshua Tree next spring. These just want us to go more. Keep up the terrific productions.
Tony
Thank you so much, Tony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia D. View Post
I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed all your videos but the most eye opening for me were the ones in northern WA. I have traveled through the state a number of times and actually lived just over the border but have never been to Mt. Rainer, Mt St. Helens or the Olympic Peninsula. I can't wait to get back out there to explore those parks.
Thanks for taking the time to produce such informative travelogues.
Thanks so much for watching! The Pacific Northwest is really an amazing place. I could easily spend a year there and still miss a whole bunch.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:36 AM   #26

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 13
None
I agree with the others, Bex, your videos are very good and have definitely caused me to add places to my planned travels. Particularly, for me, a winter trip to Death Valley. I've been there in summer, but that time of year isn't conducive to extensive foot travel.

Anyway, my question, how do you like your C-Head? Haven't heard anything since your initial video on the install. I'm seriously thinking of getting one for my Scamp 13 with privacy room. It would replace the SaniPotti. Have you run into any difficulties with it?

Please keep the videos coming - I always look forward to them.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #27

California
I recently failed to check the bolts on my door! The bottom two bolts had come off.
https://youtu.be/lBMQ8Jsg2yM

Tags
casita