My Casita Vlog - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 12-20-2016, 07:03 AM   #29

Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Kansas
Thanks, Bex! I always enjoy seeing someone actually in a unit as it gives one more of an idea of the reality of the size. Scamp makes the units look much bigger than what they are in their photos and videos as I just got a tour of a 19' a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at the size realizing while having the two large senior dogs, it just would not yet be practical.

And, the 19' Escape is my favorite floor plan of all units. Not too big and not too small.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:49 AM   #30

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
Wisconsin
Merry Christmas Bex

Thanks for the fun present Bex, another great job. It always is informative and we look forward to them . Give Petie a hug for us and have and have a joyful holiday season. Tony and Darlene

Old 01-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #31

Name: Bex
Trailer: Casita
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
Thanks, Bex! I always enjoy seeing someone actually in a unit as it gives one more of an idea of the reality of the size. Scamp makes the units look much bigger than what they are in their photos and videos as I just got a tour of a 19' a couple of weeks ago and was surprised at the size realizing while having the two large senior dogs, it just would not yet be practical.

And, the 19' Escape is my favorite floor plan of all units. Not too big and not too small.
Oh wow! When ever I have been in a 19' Scamp, they seem palatial. Ha ha! But I do live in a 13'! So it's all relative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
Thanks for the fun present Bex, another great job. It always is informative and we look forward to them . Give Petie a hug for us and have and have a joyful holiday season. Tony and Darlene
Thanks so much! Best wishes to you too!
Old 01-06-2017, 02:19 PM   #32

California
There was a time when my tiny home broke in half. Well, the frame did! It was pretty stressful.

https://youtu.be/2mkdc4-y4Fc

Just a reminder to check your frame if you have an older camper!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:13 PM   #33

California
Here is my latest video from the Quartzsite Fiberglass Gathering in February. I walked through a couple of Escapes, an Oliver and a Lil Snoozy.

https://youtu.be/HeMfbRqLfDk

This is part 1. I'm editing part 2 now with another walkthrough of an Oliver, a Casita and a retro fiberglass camper.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:31 AM   #34

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Bex, another great video! It was good to meet you at Quartzsite - looking forward to the next video, maybe we will see our trailer in it! Mike
The Lonestar Oliver #135 | Ram 1500 5.7L
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:09 AM   #35

Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Kansas
Bex: Really enjoyed the video, but we enjoy ALL of your videos. And, got me! I was sitting here at breakfast "No, I can't believe she did that! She seemed to enjoy her Casita so much and the places she could go with it!"

Encourage everyone to subscribe as with Bex, unlike some others, it isn't just video, but lots of great opinions and thoughts about the places that she travels. She goes into the history of the areas, etc.

Thanks, Bex, happy and safe travels.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:52 PM   #36

Wisconsin
We didn't believe you had that motor home for a second Bex! Thanks for the Oliver tour especially, never have seen one in person. Keep up the terrific work , we will be looking for part 2.
Tony and Darlene
Old 05-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #37

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol and Mike View Post
Bex, another great video! It was good to meet you at Quartzsite - looking forward to the next video, maybe we will see our trailer in it! Mike
It was a pleasure to meet you too! You most certainly will see your beautiful home in the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
Bex: Really enjoyed the video, but we enjoy ALL of your videos. And, got me! I was sitting here at breakfast "No, I can't believe she did that! She seemed to enjoy her Casita so much and the places she could go with it!"

Encourage everyone to subscribe as with Bex, unlike some others, it isn't just video, but lots of great opinions and thoughts about the places that she travels. She goes into the history of the areas, etc.

Thanks, Bex, happy and safe travels.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nowak View Post
We didn't believe you had that motor home for a second Bex! Thanks for the Oliver tour especially, never have seen one in person. Keep up the terrific work , we will be looking for part 2.
Tony and Darlene
Ha ha! It was a stretch! Maybe I should have posted this on April 1st.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #38

California
Just posted the second of my Quartzsite videos. I walk through another Oliver, two Casitas (a 17 and a 13), and a retro 1976 Ventura.

https://youtu.be/3jU4cyrgxdQ

Old 05-10-2017, 07:32 AM   #39

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Bex, another great video. Enjoyed seeing our trailer in this one! I posted both Quartzsite videos over on the Oliver Forum. Mike
The Lonestar Oliver #135 | Ram 1500 5.7L
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:49 AM   #40

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol and Mike View Post
Bex, another great video. Enjoyed seeing our trailer in this one! I posted both Quartzsite videos over on the Oliver Forum. Mike
Thank you so much for allowing me to tromp through your home. It is a beautiful home! ;-)
Old 05-10-2017, 01:14 PM   #41

Wisconsin
Those folks who can modify their trailers make me feel inadequate, but I get to go camping too. The Ventura has a north woods feel to it, seen it a couple of times at our Wisconsin/Minnesota rallies. Luc did a great job with it. Thanks as always Bex.
Tony
Old 05-10-2017, 01:45 PM   #42

Name: Dean
Kentucky
Registry
Always enjoy Bex videos! Video tours of egg campers by Bex, EVEN BETTER. Thx!!!

Tags
casita