This is a completely manual awning
1. take out of bag and unroll. Make sure you have the 'right side up.
2. slide the plastic insert through the trailer's awning
3. put the center pole through the grommit, top off with your rope loop, and walk out approx 6ft and hammer in your stake. attach rope to stake and snugg up slightly (you'll make final adjusments once all poles are up.)
4. install poles the same way on both corners, but angle the rope out diagonally instead of straight out from trailer.
5. Loosen the ropes slightly, and raise the poles until you have them the height you want, then tighten the ropes.
6. Pour a glass of wine, and sit down in the shade!!