My new life begins.... - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #41

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Monica, We sold our resort a couple of years ago. But I can hook you up with the new owners, or several of the others up in that area of Montana. Have a blast just enjoying your travels, when your ready to work camp, just yell! Enjoy! Robin
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #42

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Monica, Wyoming? Really? (Sorry Wyoming people, Pam) It's just not my favorite place. Just a few little must stops, but the rest is ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, really Windy! I have spent a ton of time all over Wy. Just my opiniion though............LOL
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #43

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp
Quote:
Nope not near Arcata, that's up by Eureka. I'm coming home from the Oregon Gathering around July 23-24-25, somewhere in that time frame. I leave Bandon, Ore on the 21st and will most likely stop in Brookings for a couple of days. So I'll be along highway 1 which goes right by Arcata. Let me know if you are in that area around that time.

I'm just north of Yosemite in Sonora.

I still like Eggmeister.
The end of summer I plan on being out that way, maybe Aug. We will see just how far my first plans take me, as I am new to this, soooo...I will keep you informed.
Monica M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #44

Quote:
The second word of the "Casa Huevo" name for your Scamp has two meanings in Spanish-one literal and obvious, and another somewhat off-color. However, as a male, it does have a nice ring to it. So,If you don't use it I just might.
LOOK! Do NOT go stealing my Egg's name just YET!!! As a newbie I have rights! (Don't I??) I have yet to decide, but I am fluent in Spanish/Mexican, so I got the "innuendo" the first go round, PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY THUNDER! , I may just want that one, I will let you know!! (P.S.,as a girl, I really get it too...LOL, single girl that is!)
Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #45

Quote:
Monica, We sold our resort a couple of years ago. But I can hook you up with the new owners, or several of the others up in that area of Montana. Have a blast just enjoying your travels, when your ready to work camp, just yell! Enjoy! Robin
You know, my first thought, before full timing, was to move to Montana, I have always wanted to see Big Sky Country. I very well may take you up on that for next year, I would love to experience it.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #46

Quote:
Monica, Wyoming? Really? (Sorry Wyoming people, Pam) It's just not my favorite place. Just a few little must stops, but the rest is ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, really Windy! I have spent a ton of time all over Wy. Just my opiniion though............LOL
Why Wyoming, well...because there is so much space that you can get lost in. Being from CA where you couldn't get lost if you tried (the govt would track you down and tax you for attempting to be lost), well, there is some allure.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #47

Trailer: 1960 28 ft Airstream
Quote:

hmmm...Robin.... be careful...you have to travel thru wyoming, you know...windy=fresh air, open spaces...little population. Perhaps Monica wants the opportunity to get away from it all. Jackson has become a HUGE tourist area...and the mountains are pretty incredible.

Pam
Pamela H is offline   Reply With Quote