mystery Burro - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Escape ('Turtle')
Registry
Mike saw a 13' Burro today headed to Port Townsend without a logo on the side, but the word "Burro" printed across the back! He didn't get a picture of it, but he said the wording looked professionally and 'officially' put on, not something someone just painted on. We've never seen a Burro with that type of 'marking', wonder which incarnation of Burro looked like that?

Gina? Per? Roger? Other Burro experts? Got any ideas?

I know there are no stumpers on this forum, someone always has an answer!

Penney

Enjoy our travel photos at: Turtle Travels
Penney H. & Mike E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
never heard of one either. It could have (and probably was) an aftermarket proff. logo someone decided to have made.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #3

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
There's a bigger Burro (maybe a 16 or 17 footer) at the same storage lot as my CII, and it also has 'Burro' printed in it, across the front I believe, behind where the propane tank would sit, and it doesn't look like a regular Burro logo style of printing. Just big black lettering. It does have the Burro spare tire cover, but I don't recall it saying it on the sides with the Burro-head logo... Sounds similar to what you're talking about Penney, maybe?

I have never noticed this rig not in its spot, and it's very dusty & dirty. I've driven past it many time, musing over if it needs a new owner or not...hehe

Joe
Joseph Domingos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:45 AM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
Quote:
There's a bigger Burro (maybe a 16 or 17 footer) at the same storage lot as my CII, and it also has 'Burro' printed in it, across the front I believe, behind where the propane tank would sit, and it doesn't look like a regular Burro logo style of printing. Just big black lettering. It does have the Burro spare tire cover, but I don't recall it saying it on the sides with the Burro-head logo... Sounds similar to what you're talking about Penney, maybe?

I have never noticed this rig not in its spot, and it's very dusty & dirty. I've driven past it many time, musing over if it needs a new owner or not...hehe

Joe
Hey, Joe, leave a note saying you know somebody who can take it off their hands. I can trade a cute boyfriend (who is from that area, he won't mind), a teenage step-son and three retired layer hens. If they deliver, I'll throw in a cat!
Michele B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burro