"Nest Egg" Egg Camper now in Georgia! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-01-2011, 08:19 AM   #15
Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Traveling can be an adventure or something far less. Depends on attitude and time availability... including dollar budget for fuel and per diem.

The one thing I've never read about is anyone having problems importing a new Escape into the U.S. I would guess that the largest percentage of buyers of the Escape ARE in the U.S. If anyone has the paperwork nailed, it would be Tammy and Reese. We HAVE heard horror stories of folks purchasing US trailers without titles. I would buy an Escape in a heartbeat, but NEVER a trailer without the legal title.

I bet in my lifetime, all U.S. citizens will need a passport. I don't have one right now either, but it's not hard to get, just takes filling out the paperwork and getting that horrible picture taken

So Jim, now that you're trailerless... what's on the horizon?
Just dreams.....

cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off