New Camper - Lil Snoozy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Alan
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Smile New Camper - Lil Snoozy

I am new so you guys bear with me till I get it all figured out. I just ordered a new Lil Snoozy and will be hittting the road with you guys soon. Its a new camper built down in SC. It is really cool. I have info on it on the trailer registry if anyone is interested. Kepp up the post cause they sure are helpful and interesting to read and some are down right funny. Alan
Old 12-19-2010, 09:20 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Welcome to FiberglassRV Alan. Interesting.. not one picture on the website? Not even CAD for a floor plan. Since you live in the same town as the manufacturer... I just have to ask... are you the manufacturer?
Old 12-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Name: Alan
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Welcome to FiberglassRV Alan. Interesting.. not one picture on the website? Not even CAD for a floor plan. Since you live in the same town as the manufacturer... I just have to ask... are you the manufacturer?
Thanks for the compliment but no, but I do know of them. This guy has built boats and fiberglass pools for years so he ought to know what he is doing
Old 12-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Cool. Looking forward to pictures!!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
are all the boats and pools built at the Automotive place on 802 Riley Rd?
Old 01-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #6

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Modified Trillium Jubilee
Ontario
Registry
I know, in your profile you are talking about how easily it pulls with your Caddy but, a CTS can easily pull almost anything that this forum visitors use. Have you towed any other campers with your Caddy so you can actually compare? Or, is it your first (to be) TT. I mean, if it is first, I am not at all surprised that you are so exited about it that you almost sound like a commercial for that trailer Heck, I just got an old Jubilee and I'm so excited about it that I could talk about it for hours to whoever is willing to listen even that till I restore it, I can't do much with it
In the profile, you say that is very different than anything else... well, my restoration puts me to an empty shell, so I'd like to know more precisely (more than oh boy, you will see) what is so ground breaking about it. I can really use some good ideas for my trailer. As I said, it's a shell so, there are very few limits as to what I can do with it! So, any specifics you can tell me. What can I do that isn't done in other trailers?
Old 08-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #7

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
alan smo,
Did you finally pick up your trailer from Robert Alan Smoak, or Nicholas Smoak? Nicholas said his snoozy towed great with his cadillac CTS V6, I see you have the exact same vehicle. Do you also like how it tows? Thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #8

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
alan smo,
Did you finally pick up your trailer from Robert Alan Smoak, or Nicholas Smoak? Nicholas said his snoozy towed great with his cadillac CTS V6, I see you have the exact same vehicle. Do you also like how it tows? Thanks.
Ken,
This is an old inactive thread and there have been at least 3 more current discussions. If you want to contact them direct you can pm Nicholas. Any questions feel free to contact one of the moderators. I'm going to close the thread for these reasons.
Closed Thread

Tags
lil snoozy