New Casita Liberty Owner - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #1

Name: Jack
Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
New Casita Liberty Owner

We picked up our Casita Liberty from the Dealer in Rice Texas. The overall experience was great! Victor showed us how things worked & made sure our truck had the property equipment. He put on a longer hitch so we could open our tailgate, plus our hitch was not the right height.
Jonathan Willis was our sales person. He answered all our questions by email, phone or text. I highly recommend them. The quality of the Casita is great. We camped a hour away for the weekend & everything worked like it should.
Funny, this is our first camper. So we were trying to figure out how to setup. when a couple stopped buy. They said we saw you drive by out 5th wheel & we had to hunt you down to get a look at the Casita. Then the next day someone came up to us at the gas station wanting to look at it. Then at a rest stop another person wanted to see it & take pictures for his wife. We aren't use to this. But we like it.
Driving back we saw a sign for JR's RV Park. So after 10 hours of driving we drove in and drove right back out. Looked like something out of the Burt Reynolds movie Deliverance. We ended up at Cloud nine RV park which was small but very nice. WORD OF ADVICE...TYPE in THE STREET ADDRESS ON THE GPS. Don't just click on the name. It took us down a dead end street & we barely were able to back out. Putting in the address took us right there.
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Congratulations Jack! Enjoy your new Casita and hope to see you on the road sometime!
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:48 PM   #3

Name: Fredrick
Trailer: Escape 21C
Tennessee
Talking FGRVing

Welcome to FGRV and to our Casita family. Word to the wise..planning trips is getting no easier, so try to scope out overnite stops ahead of time, via internet serches. I have a great little finder "app" named Park Advisor on my iphone8 wh has helped us locate RV camping sites several times. As you 'scroll in' to an area, more and more sites pop up for you to check out.
Fred762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:08 AM   #4

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
Congratulations, you have just purchase the best "Bang for the Buck" trailer out there, we only used ours for 1 1/2 years, but we miss it and will still be going to all the Casita and Fiberglass Rallies we can make. The Casita people are the best and we have meet so many friends that we won't be camping without them. You can't go wrong with a Casita.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita