New item for spares in trailer list - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #15

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
I haven't tried everything, but as long as I can stay on my $30 unlimited data plan, I'll have my iPad.

It sure is nice how long the battery lasts when it is not always searching for a signal (as it does from my cabin).

Old 08-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #16

Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartosuc View Post
without being an apple freak, i find the ipad is the best device for my needs, i had a few other brands prior to my ipad mini and its still the one i like best.(i dont want to start an apple vs other debate here, we can do it in another subject if you want).

Other than the connector on the ipad side they folow the latest usb standards.. as for cables, one extra cables is no big deal, i can live with that...like any other brand if you buy the original ones they are expensive...generic cables are cheap and work..
just my 2 cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusedlight View Post
I try and keep wads of various USB->whatever cords around. Somewhere in the universe at the end of the magic black hole is a giant pile of single socks and USB cables.
I agree with both the above....I will only add this I keep my wall charger and usb cords that came from Apple at home all my extra ones are after market ones that my DD ordered on line for me( lots cheaper but don't always last very long) The good thing is that for extras to keep in cars and campers they work great.The pnly problem we have found with them is that you cann't use the device while it is charging.

Not wanting to start any thing about what device( think brand) is best just telling what has worked for us.

Happy Camping