FYI - For those that are interested.
Looks like Toyota is coming out with 4WD called FJ Cruiser. I pulled some info from internet and I’m posting here. You can read more about it from Toyota web-site or other forums. The current car magazines have articles on it as well. This vehicle looks like it would be a great tow vehicle for those that like a rugged 4WD.
V-6 239hp and 278 lb ft torque.
2WD or 4WD with locking rear diff.
L-183.9” W-74.6” H-71.6”
Wheel Base - 105.9
19 gal fuel tank
EPA 17 / 21 mpg - Motor Trend reported 18.2 mpg.
• 4x2 Automatic - $21,710
• 4x4 Manual - $22,890
• 4x4 Automatic - $23,300
4x4 models are available with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 5 speed electronically shifted 5-speed automatic transmission. In addition, the manual transmission models come with a full time 4x4 system. The 4x2 model is available only with a 5-speed automatic transmission.
• Front and Rear Disc Brakes
• Advanced Dual-Stage Front Driver and Passenger Airbags
• Power Windows
and Door Locks
• Tilt Steering
• AM/FM/CD Audio With 6 Speakers Including 2 Ceiling Speakers
• Water Resistant Seat Fabric
• Rubber-like Floor and Rear Deck Floor
• Swing Type Rear Door with Flip-Up Rear Window
• Rear Window Defogger with Intelligent Timer
• 8-Way Manually Adjusted Drivers Seat (4-Way Passenger)
• Auto Limited Slip Differential (2WD Models Only)
• Torsen Limited Slip Differential (4WD MT Models Only)
• Rear Differential Lock (4WD MT models only and optional on all other models