New sign-in procedure - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Name: Ev
Trailer: Bigfoot
Oregon
Posts: 4
New sign-in procedure

I think it's been about 10 days or so since I signed in (often I browse without signing in). I just tried again and voila!, a whole new procedure. So, am I the only one who had trouble with that? (I have no clue what my password is for Campground Reviews [what is that?], and I don't remember ever setting one up, anywhere.)

I ended up creating a new account since I couldn't sign in to the "old" one. I'm quite sure that probably wasn't the best solution, and I'm really hoping an administrator will help put me back on track.

Thanks!
Ev in Oregon II, formerly known as Ev in Oregon


P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???
__________________

Ev in Oregon II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Kansas
Posts: 815
I didn't have a problem. Campground Reviews sign in? Never saw that anywhere here. Maybe some hiccup in the system.
__________________

Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Posts: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon II View Post
...
P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???
GMT time
See the "Date and Time Options" section here.
gordon2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Ev
Trailer: Bigfoot
Oregon
Posts: 4
Dang it!

Thanks, Cathy. I wish now I'd taken a screen shot. It was definitely asking me for my Campground Reviews (or similar word for "reviews") password in order to continue. I just hate to think I have lost my old account!
Ev in Oregon II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #5
Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Name: Janet
Trailer: Argosy
Washington
Posts: 1,862
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon II View Post
I think it's been about 10 days or so since I signed in (often I browse without signing in). I just tried again and voila!, a whole new procedure. So, am I the only one who had trouble with that? (I have no clue what my password is for Campground Reviews [what is that?], and I don't remember ever setting one up, anywhere.)

I ended up creating a new account since I couldn't sign in to the "old" one. I'm quite sure that probably wasn't the best solution, and I'm really hoping an administrator will help put me back on track.

Thanks!
Ev in Oregon II, formerly known as Ev in Oregon


P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???

Campground Reviews is the new name for campgroundreviews.com and it's likely you had an account there.

Accounts that shared the same e-mail address at that site and this one now have a shared login to make trip planning and surfing the web a little simpler.


I can get your old account sorted out or you can hit the contact link on the bottom of the page to reach the help desk. What was the username on your other account?
__________________
.
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Name: Ev
Trailer: Bigfoot
Oregon
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
GMT time
See the "Date and Time Options" section here.

Thanks, Gordon. I knew it was GMT, just didn't realize that was the default. I didn't fully complete the new acct info, just enough so I could sign in.


LOL, the irony of this is that I was going to give an update on a recent post of mine!
Ev in Oregon II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #7
Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Name: Janet
Trailer: Argosy
Washington
Posts: 1,862
Registry
Ev - Check your Pms - I sent you a note.
__________________
.
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:03 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Name: Ev
Trailer: Bigfoot
Oregon
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Campground Reviews is the new name for campgroundreviews.com and it's likely you had an account there.

Accounts that shared the same e-mail address at that site and this one now have a shared login to make trip planning and surfing the web a little simpler.

I can get your old account sorted out or you can hit the contact link on the bottom of the page to reach the help desk. What was the username on your other account?

I must be losing my memory bank faster than I thought! I truly do not remember ever signing up with campgroundreviews.com, but it may have been a brief alliance, not something helpful to me.



I really would appreciate your help getting back my old account, if you're up for it: Ev in Oregon
Ev in Oregon II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:12 PM   #9
Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Name: Janet
Trailer: Argosy
Washington
Posts: 1,862
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon II View Post
I must be losing my memory bank faster than I thought! I truly do not remember ever signing up with campgroundreviews.com, but it may have been a brief alliance, not something helpful to me.



I really would appreciate your help getting back my old account, if you're up for it: Ev in Oregon
Check your Pms on this current new account....
__________________
.
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Ev in Oregon's Avatar
 
Name: Evelyn
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot B17-DLX
Oregon Coast
Posts: 183
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Ev - Check your Pms - I sent you a note.

YAY, Janet! Ev in Oregon (without the II) is back. Thank you so much.
Ev in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #11
Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Name: Janet
Trailer: Argosy
Washington
Posts: 1,862
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon View Post
YAY, Janet! Ev in Oregon (without the II) is back. Thank you so much.
Happy to help.
__________________
.
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:32 AM   #12
Member
 
J.F.Y.'s Avatar
 
Name: Frank
Trailer: Casita
Pennsylvania
Posts: 64
Exclamation

Folks.....

Just to lesson some of the confusion (and us geezers' fear of memory loss), rvparkreviews has been renamed campgroundreviews. And they bought this outfit....so, either way, your campgroundreviews signin (which was your old rvreviews signin) works here.

Frank
J.F.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #13
Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar
 
Name: Janet
Trailer: Argosy
Washington
Posts: 1,862
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.F.Y. View Post
Folks.....

Just to lesson some of the confusion (and us geezers' fear of memory loss), rvparkreviews has been renamed campgroundreviews. And they bought this outfit....so, either way, your campgroundreviews signin (which was your old rvreviews signin) works here.

Frank
RVParkreviews and FGRV have long been sister sites - years.

RVParkReviews was recently renamed to CampgroundReviews to more accurately reflect the content - lots of parks that are not suitable for RVs

FGRV is also related to rvlife, rvtripwizard and several other rv forums - we love to camp!
__________________
.
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:40 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon II View Post
I think it's been about 10 days or so since I signed in (often I browse without signing in). I just tried again and voila!, a whole new procedure. So, am I the only one who had trouble with that? (I have no clue what my password is for Campground Reviews [what is that?], and I don't remember ever setting one up, anywhere.)

I ended up creating a new account since I couldn't sign in to the "old" one. I'm quite sure that probably wasn't the best solution, and I'm really hoping an administrator will help put me back on track.

Thanks!
Ev in Oregon II, formerly known as Ev in Oregon


P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???

It appears you might have gotten your problem fixed but I continue to have problems. I tried my password but it didn't work. Finally I had to ask for my password and got some mixed up combination of letters and numbers. It seemed to work but now every time I try to get into the website from an email it makes me sign in all the time. Is this normal?
__________________

Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Furnace Lighting Procedure Huck Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 7 04-11-2014 03:25 PM
Selling Procedure CarolMarie Money Matters 30 04-26-2013 06:49 PM
Furnace procedure Shaidah Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 22 09-20-2011 08:55 AM
Sign Legacy Posts Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 14 05-11-2003 09:26 AM
Sign from God Legacy Posts Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 10 01-22-2003 08:48 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.