Nice flip - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #21

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
The first seller received what he considered to be a fair amount, the amount he wanted. He was not cheated.

If a person knows where to obtain an item and resell it for a profit, he has done a service to both the original seller and the new buyer. Moreover, he bore financial risk (it could have had a cracked frame or other problem that he failed to detect, or it could have tied up his investment for months before another buyer came along) for which he was compensated. This is the core of capitalism. If the act were unethical, then every real estate broker, store, and sales business is unethical.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #22

Name: Sheryl
Trailer: '99 Casita 17'LD
Montana
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee View Post
The first seller received what he considered to be a fair amount, the amount he wanted. He was not cheated.

If a person knows where to obtain an item and resell it for a profit, he has done a service to both the original seller and the new buyer. Moreover, he bore financial risk (it could have had a cracked frame or other problem that he failed to detect, or it could have tied up his investment for months before another buyer came along) for which he was compensated. This is the core of capitalism. If the act were unethical, then every real estate broker, store, and sales business is unethical.
Mike G., I agree. When I bought my Boler, I knew just enough to THINK I was getting a good deal, but now I realize how lucky I was that it didn't have other serious problems. I didn't know how much I didn't know.
Sheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #23

Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Registry
Buy low.
Sell high.
Nothin' wrong with that!
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote