Oliver 20 grand price point - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #15

Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Nice looking trailer. I haven't looked at any of their brochures since they first appeared.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:56 AM   #16

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
What are the prices on them now.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #17

Trailer: 2003 Casita Liberty Deluxe
Rob - I didn't discuss pricing with the sales staff. They didn't offer a price sheet, only a brochure. There were lots of looky-loos there and being that I'm not really interested, I didn't want to waste their time. The one guy that we spoke with seemed very anxious to get an order. This economic condition has hit everybody, but I'm sure that Oliver will weather the storm because this is not their only business. They do make a very nice product.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Rob - I didn't discuss pricing with the sales staff. They didn't offer a price sheet, only a brochure. There were lots of looky-loos there and being that I'm not really interested, I didn't want to waste their time. The one guy that we spoke with seemed very anxious to get an order. This economic condition has hit everybody, but I'm sure that Oliver will weather the storm because this is not their only business. They do make a very nice product.
Thanks,
I was just curious also, I read on another site that it would be around $40K, just wanted to know if that was correct ( out of curiosity)
Old 01-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #19

Trailer: Oliver
David and Pam are here in Quartzsite with 4 Olivers for inspection. The new brochures with the specifications price lists and options are being hand delivered tomorrow (Friday -January 16th) by Jim and Evon Oliver. Stop by and meet us- we will learn together!
We are in the "Desert Gardens"
Great pictures of the units....anyone willing to offer any computer help would be gladly accepted...Pictures "bamboozle me!"
Pam

Old 01-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #20

Trailer: Casita
I don't get it! I look at the interior photos (of the OPliver 20ft) and it looks like the exact same layout as my 17ft Spirit Deluxe Casita (2004). Where is the added footage? You end up with what...a longer "hallway"? Help me here! Not that I would spend $30,000 on this but where is the advantage to having more weight and longer outside and dual axels? Happy Trails! KokomoJoe
Old 01-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #21

Quote:
I don't get it! I look at the interior photos (of the OPliver 20ft) and it looks like the exact same layout as my 17ft Spirit Deluxe Casita (2004). Where is the added footage? You end up with what...a longer "hallway"? Help me here! Not that I would spend $30,000 on this but where is the advantage to having more weight and longer outside and dual axels? Happy Trails! KokomoJoe
From what I have been reading on other forums, the rear (climb over bed) is King size, the hallway is wider, they have an extra closet halfway down.
But the price and weight go up considerably weight and price are similar numbers for loaded units $45,000+ and 5000+ pounds. And yes the layout is the same as the Casita 17' just a wee bit larger.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #22

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita
It is a beautiful trailer. But I agree, rather pricey for me. Escape's new 19' is as nice and less expensive.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #23

Too HEAVY also, to safely pull something that weight a full size P/U is required.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #24

Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Registry
I am with Joe. What do you get in the extra 4 foot?

It looks like the bathroom is much larger. Is it that most of the standard lay out is just "Larger"?
Old 01-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #25

Trailer: 2002 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
It looks good to me from the outside. The interior still reminds me of an examination room in the ER. Too much white and glass. Also feel I wouldn't pay that much for that "small" of a trailer. Whatever floats your boat. JMHO.......jc
Old 01-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #26

I have been thinking today about the price of this trailer and came to the conclusion that a person could buy a 19' Escape and still have money left over for a brand new tow vehicle for the difference. And in 10 years both trailers will likely be worth the same or take the difference and invest the $ and in 10 years sell the Escape and withdraw the funds and buy another new trailer
Old 01-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #27
Commercial Member

Name: Brian
Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Here's the Oliver 22 Elite's standard feature and options list and MSRP of $42,999.

elite_22.pdf
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #28

Name: jim
Trailer: Casita 2000 17ft. Liberty
California
Quote:
Here's the Oliver 22 Elite's standard feature and options list and MSRP of $42,999.
It needs two comfortable captain's chairs at the dinette. Those seats are too high and have vertical backs.

Tags
oliver