Our new Trillium! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium
Here's our new Trillium! Of course I want to get busy waxing, sewing new curtains etc. We also have a problem with the front part - the folks we bought it from tried this spray on rock guard stuff which we will need to remove (we're not complaining though!).......Jo
Attached Thumbnails
our_new_trillium_Mar_30_06_004.jpg   our_new_trillium_Mar_30_06_005.jpg  

jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #2

Name: Myron
Trailer: Escape
New Mexico
Registry
Bravo! Good luck and much fun to you.
MyronL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #3

Trailer: 1300 Trillium
Wow! looks great! Congratulations!
Maggie O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:10 PM   #4

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Hi JoJo!!!
Congratulations on your Trillium 1300 right? Looks like the 13 foot model. What year is it? I bought my 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe 3 1/2 years ago and love it. Can' nt wait for the day to get my family up to Baniff, I heard it's like a slice of heaven!! Dave in Michigan
Dave Baston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #5

Trailer: Surfside TM14 1974
Registry
Very nice! m Looks like you have the original awning, too!

- Miriam
Miriam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #6

Trailer: 78 Scamp 13 ft
I can tell already that THE one thing I'm going to want my hubby to do when we finally get OUR new "egg" is to see what we can do to have the end windows that OPEN!! (I'm one of those true nordic descent types who relish the cooler temps- and ONE problem I can forsee with our Scamp is I'll be stifling!!

I forsee making some make-shift screen to go over the doorway so I can leave that open even all night long!!!!

Your little new camper is ADORABLE!!! You sound like I do- I can't wait to gussy ours up when we get it!!!!
Deb in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Hi JoJo!!!
Congratulations on your Trillium 1300 right? Looks like the 13 foot model. What year is it? I bought my 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe 3 1/2 years ago and love it. Can' nt wait for the day to get my family up to Baniff, I heard it's like a slice of heaven!! Dave in Michigan
Thanks!
Banff is lovely, we live about a 5 hr drive from it. June and September have less crowds but you might still encounter cool weather. I always feel bad when you see the tour buses full of people who have come half way around the world to see the Rockies and the mountains are hiding in the clouds - so give yourself time if you have to wait out the weather. The Icefields Parkway is a great 1 day drive between Banff and Jasper too.
While you are up in this neck of the woods, check out the Okanagan and Shuswap (lakes area) for some warmer weather and swimming etc. The Okanagan also has great wineries. If you plan a trip to BC too, check out the BC Gov't Parks website to help plan your camping stops:

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/ (use the map to navigate through the areas and click on the tent icons to see the park photos and descriptions)
Since we've got our Trillium I'm on there a lot planning our summer!.......Jo
Old 04-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #8

Trailer: 35 ft Park Model
Quote:
Here's our new Trillium! Of course I want to get busy waxing, sewing new curtains etc. We also have a problem with the front part - the folks we bought it from tried this spray on rock guard stuff which we will need to remove (we're not complaining though!).......Jo
Hi JoJo:

My trailer also has that ugly spray on rock guard. When you get around to it, look into Line-x to replace it! There are dealers in BC. http://www.line-x.com/
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Hi JoJo!!!
oh sorry, I blathered away and didn't answer your question! You are right it's a 1300 model, from 1975.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #10

Trailer: 17 ft 1986 Burro
I think that spray on stuff is going to be hard to remove. If it was mine I would consider spraying over it with the same kind of stuff in white if available, and doing a much neater job.
pjanits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #11

Trailer: 2002 Casita Freedom Deluxe / 2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Quote:
[b]Congratulations! It looks like a great trailer! You guys will love using it!
BOBSMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 06:45 AM   #12

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Quote:
Thanks!
Banff is lovely, we live about a 5 hr drive from it. June and September have less crowds but you might still encounter cool weather. I always feel bad when you see the tour buses full of people who have come half way around the world to see the Rockies and the mountains are hiding in the clouds - so give yourself time if you have to wait out the weather. The Icefields Parkway is a great 1 day drive between Banff and Jasper too.
While you are up in this neck of the woods, check out the Okanagan and Shuswap (lakes area) for some warmer weather and swimming etc. The Okanagan also has great wineries. If you plan a trip to BC too, check out the BC Gov't Parks website to help plan your camping stops:

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/ (use the map to navigate through the areas and click on the tent icons to see the park photos and descriptions)
Since we've got our Trillium I'm on there a lot planning our summer!.......Jo
Hi JoJo,
Thanks for the reply back! Have a super day!!!! Dave
Dave Baston is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium