oxygen is home - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-25-2003, 10:27 PM   #15

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
we're back

Dale thank your for the pictures.
We're home and had a great trip. Pat and Dale came out to meet us and brought a bottle of Mich. wine. I felt very in-hospitable not opening it right then to share, but we were in an no-drinking park in sight of the office. How serious are they about enforcing that? No one here has mentioned that.
As for sleeping, we slept lenghth-wise. The dedicated bed is in the form of a 4D . (and no- that's not a bra size)
And where you climb out is about 15 inches across between those two bottom edges ". So you bump out on your bum until your feet hit the floor or you can reach the sink to heave on it. Norm says we need a trapeeze from the ceiling and he's way more agile than I am. You can see it in Dale's pix just above the fire extinguisher. The closet is a rod on the ceiling over the 4 and the curtain is the bathroom door.
Mary -I like the front window in that extase. We can only look sideways.
Very few tt on the road this week.
Jean

Old 08-05-2003, 06:43 PM   #16

I found one!!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I found one Oxygen left in Saskatchewan and put a hold on it! Great price of $14,900 canadian dollars, translating to about $10,600. Does that sound pretty good? It doesn't have a/c or shower, but does have fridge and toilet. Is it possible to add a/c? I need it in Texas! Any recommendations? Looks like I may be heading up to Canada soon to pick up a new trailer....

Dennis Sigut
Houston Texas

Old 08-06-2003, 08:44 AM   #17

congratulations Dennis

Yes you can have roof A/C. Because of the egg curve to roof the roof is apparently strong enough to stand on.Our dealer had just done an installation and that was the mechanic's opinion. You might as well get the dealer to order it so you can have it installed while you are there. good old CND $ again.
Keep us posted. Peter has some more mods for the bed that he will be posting soon. And he has done the shower already.
Jean
Old 08-06-2003, 02:55 PM   #18

Houston all the way to Saskatchewan, wow , what a trip.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:14 PM   #19

Thanks!

Not sure I'm up for the trip - 2000.44 miles each way! But it'll be like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...
I'll keep you posted. I'm checking out financing right now, insurance too. Then I'll have to try to figure out how to take a couple of weeks off to go get it. My clients will be calling me all the way to Canada...
Dennis

Tags
oxygen