Packing to leave - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Outfitter Caribou 6.5 ft Truck Camper
Well, we are packing to leave for a week or two, and I find myself sad that we are not taking our Casita.

We are going on a quick trip to Northern Mexico, and a couple of the places we plan on going are not practical for the trailer.

When we were in Mexico earlier this year, we took the attached picture in Mata Ortiz. I printed some copies and want to go back and find this gentlemen and give him the pictures. ---and we want to do some Christmas shopping for us---more pottery.

Hard to believe how fast this forum recovered, and I know there will be a lot more by the time we return.

Happy Posting.
Diane
Attached Thumbnails
g.__Mata_Ortiz_pottery_mak_copy.JPG  
jdtrotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #2

Trailer: 1300 Trillium
Have a great trip! I've really enjoyed the tales of your Mexico adventures. I'd still love to do Baja someday. Are you driving or flying this time?
Maggie O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:41 PM   #3

Trailer: Outfitter Caribou 6.5 ft Truck Camper
Quote:
Originally posted by Maggie O.@Nov 14 2005, 09:40 PM
Have a great trip! I've really enjoyed the tales of your Mexico adventures. I'd still love to do Baja someday. Are you driving or flying this time?
We are driving which means I am still packing---always take too much. It will be interesting because Tommy and Maggie are going along and there are not a lot of Mexican hotels that will accept dogs--but, they can sleep in the truck.

Hope you make Baja soon..

Diane
jdtrotter is offline   Reply With Quote