Parkliner battery update - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #1

Name: Tim
Trailer: 2006 Casita
New York
Parkliner battery update

We stopped @ Parkliner on the way down to Florida on Feb. 5th , and had the battery update done. Chandler as always did several other things to the trailer, ie like a plumbing update to the hot water tank. That was a bi-pass added, along with a couple of draines to make things easier to winterize. He also put some feet on the two back jacks, and a couple other things that I just can't remember right now. As always he treated me like a valued customer with more than I expected. He has some new personal , and they are a great bunch of guys who do excellent work. I finally got to meet Cameron, and he too was wonderful to talk with. He also has a new business consultant and he wants the best for Parkliner as we all do. I just want to thank Chandler and the guys for taking care of the battery problem, and for all the extra's too. TW

PS I'm on the road traveling so might be a little while before posting again.
Tim Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:04 AM   #2
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Hello Tim. Good timing on heading south. We got about 20 inches of snow in the last storm and more on the way. As far as Parkliner goes, good service after the sale is good for business. It's surprising how many outfits don't get that. Anytime you drive into a campground, you are a billboard for their product. Word of mouth is their best advertising. Sounds like you're a satisfied customer to me. Enjoy the sunshine, Raz
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #3

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Hey Tim, Glad to hear! Yeah my trip down to them was a positive experience as well. Im glad to see things are turning around cause I love my ParkLiner!

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #4

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Greetings Tim,
Thanks for the update. You were smart to get out of this weather. I think we've had around 30" in the last week. We're definitely ready for spring. Glad to hear that Chandler and crew are living up to expectations and that you and Rita are headed for sun and warmth!

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Brian M. in NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:34 PM   #5

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
Count me another glad to know that the Parkliner crew are getting it together. After seeing Brian's in person I hope it will be my next trailer at such point as we ever grow out of the 13' burro.
jen b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #6

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19 (was 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up)
Registry
Tim, We missed you in Sebring. Walked past your camper a couple of times but never caught you there.
At least we got to watch you set your Parlkiner up the first time in Cherokee the day you picked it up :-)
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:34 PM   #7

Name: Thom
Trailer: Chevy AWD Van Conversion
Astoria Oregon
Registry
Thumbs up

Your update was a welcome read, great to hear all is well.
Happy trails and adventures for 2014 & beyond.
Thom
Archive: Parkliner #35 build thread
accrete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, parkliner