Parkliner: Chapter 2 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #15

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Alabama
BillC, Just curious how you like your 2013 Honda Ridgeliner as a tow vehicle for your Parkliner. My wife and I are intrigued by the upcoming 2017 Ridgeliner re-design and its suitability for towing our EggCamper. Although it's being touted by Honda as having true pickup styling, it still seems to us more like an SUV featuring an open-air rear cargo area (which is fine with us). Anyway, it's intriguing to us since we really loved our previous Honda Accord. Just curious what you think of yours - and your thoughts on the 2017 re-design, if you've taken time to check into them. Thanks. Dale

Old 01-28-2016, 01:38 PM   #16

Name: BillC
Trailer: Parkliner; 2013 Honda Ridgeline
North Carolina
Honda Ridgeline as Parkliner Tow Vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
BillC, Just curious how you like your 2013 Honda Ridgeliner as a tow vehicle for your Parkliner. My wife and I are intrigued by the upcoming 2017 Ridgeliner re-design and its suitability for towing our EggCamper. Although it's being touted by Honda as having true pickup styling, it still seems to us more like an SUV featuring an open-air rear cargo area (which is fine with us). Anyway, it's intriguing to us since we really loved our previous Honda Accord. Just curious what you think of yours - and your thoughts on the 2017 re-design, if you've taken time to check into them. Thanks. Dale
We love our 2013 Ridgeline. It easily tows the Parkliner. No problems at all. Its comfortable as a truck, and with the cap we added over the bed, is kind of like an SUV. The trunk is particularly handy unless you need something from it when the bed of the truck is full.
I read one article on the 2017. It looks like a little sleeker version of the same truck. I don't know its towing capacity. My Ridgeline is rated at 5000lbs.
Cheers.
Bill

Old 01-29-2016, 06:21 PM   #17
Sid

Name: Sid
Trailer: Parkliner 2014 V6 Jeep Cherokee
Minnesota
Registry
Parkliner is up and running

Just saw this on the Parkliner web site,

"ParkLiner is back in production in a new manufacturing facility. The 2014 prices on the camper and all options will be honored for a limited time – so it’s time for you to order your new ParkLiner travel trailer. Call us today at 800 418-2120 so you can say “take me somewhere fun” in my new ParkLiner!"

All the rest of the site is identical to before with the exception being the company address.
Old 01-30-2016, 12:13 PM   #18
Raz

Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Vermont
They said they'd be back by January and they are. That's a good sign. Raz
Old 01-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #19

Name: Pat
Trailer: Parkliner
Michigan
That is so exciting, I have high hopes for the new company….
Old 02-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #20

Name: Pete
Trailer: Want Parkliner
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillC View Post
We're thinking of selling ours. It's a 2013 with all the options including the Fiamma awning. I also installed a flat screen tv and outside cable hookup. It's lightly used and garage kept.

@BillC is your Parkliner for sale? I sent you a PM. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 02-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #21

Name: George
Trailer: 85 Uhaul CT 13
North Carolina
BillC, I also sent you a PM message; did you receive it?
Old 02-21-2016, 11:40 PM   #22
k8t

Name: Katie
Trailer: ParkLiner ordered mid-March 2013
California
This is great news!

So glad to hear that Parkliners will continue to be made. We still love ours and were sad to hear that the company was for sale.

Chandler created a beautiful product and the new owner of ParkLiner is wise to bring Tom back. We thoroughly enjoyed working through a warranty issue with him early on, and wish all involved the best of luck as they move forward.

Katie & Chris

Tags
parkliner