Parkliner Trailers will be at Land Between the Lakes Rally - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #1

Name: Dennis
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 16 SD
Tennessee
Parkliner Trailers will be at Land Between the Lakes Rally

Christopher Neve owner of the new Parkliner Trailer company of Gibsonville, NC will be attending the Land Between the Lakes rally Oct 4-6, 2012. He will be bringing a display model and be on hand to demonstrate his product and answer questions. If you should be in the area and are interested in these new trailers, please stop by. Rally info is posted in the Rally Section.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #2

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS ARCHER View Post
Rally info is posted in the Rally Section.
Direct link: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...kes-50484.html

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #3

Name: Laura
Trailer: Teardrop American Outbacker
Utah
Tell those Parkliner people that they need to show a floor plan for their trailer. Where does the optional bath go? Is it a wet bath or just a toilet sitting in the middle of the floor? Believe it or not, I've actually SEEN that on some pop up campers, so it's not that strange to ask.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #4

Name: Tim
Trailer: Class B for now
NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauramoncur View Post
Tell those Parkliner people that they need to show a floor plan for their trailer. Where does the optional bath go? Is it a wet bath or just a toilet sitting in the middle of the floor? Believe it or not, I've actually SEEN that on some pop up campers, so it's not that strange to ask.
Here is one that I had. Wet bath.
Click image for larger version

Name:	layout (1).jpg
Views:	42
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	44847
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 AM   #5

Name: Laura
Trailer: Teardrop American Outbacker
Utah
OMG, Tim! That was so quick! Thanks for the floor plan!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #6

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I was always under the impression that Chandler Palethorpe was the owner of Parkliner and in fact just received an email from him 3 weeks ago re: ordering one. Is Christopher an owner of a Parkliner trailer vs owning Parkliner?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #7

NY
Jim , I do believe that Chandler is the owner and that Christopher is a employee of Park Liner. I have talked with both, but more with Christopher as he is their spokesperson/salesperson . Tim
Old 04-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #8

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
Jim , I do believe that Chandler is the owner and that Christopher is a employee of Park Liner. I have talked with both, but more with Christopher as he is their spokesperson/salesperson . Tim
That is what I thought, but the first post was incorrect in stating that Christopher was the owner, implying Chandler had sold the company, thats all.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #9

NY
Ahhhhh, I see now, had to go back to the first post and read again. Oh by the way if all goes good, you will be able to see my new ParkLiner end of June.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #10

Pennsylvania
Registry
looking forward, I believe another member/Parkliner owner named Harry will also be attending as well as Lil Snoozy
Old 04-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #11

Name: Elizabeth
Trailer: Contemplating a purchase
California
Smile

Hi there, in my current research on FGRVs I had the opportunity to speak with Christopher at Parkliner the other day. He was very friendly and straight forward about details of the trailer I wanted to know. One thing he did mention was that the pricing and the optional features of the trailer have changed, they just have not had a chance to update their website yet. He said the base price would be $14,900.

Here is a link to their FB page with lots of photos and I believe the floorplan:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ParkLiner/164971296894584
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #12

Name: Dennis
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 16 SD
Tennessee
Christopher Neve (Chief Operations Officer)

Christopher Neve is the Chief Operations Officer of Parkliner Trailers and not the owner. My mistake. He will be available on Fri & Sat Oct 5 & 6, 2012 at the LBL Rally. Sorry for the confusion. Dennis
Old 04-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #13

Name: Ken
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
US
Thanks Lizzie on the 400 dollar price jump anything else interesting you learned/Liked?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #14

Name: Elizabeth
Trailer: Contemplating a purchase
California
Ok, let me see...He said that they are making the furnace and range an option and that with a full options package you are looking at around $18500. He said the bed dimensions are 60"x81" and the dry wt of the trailer with the options package would be 2350 lb. We talked about options pricing and how many trailers they have actually built (4 to date, with an order for 4 more at this time). He said that there is a woman taking delivery of one of the trailers, who will be taking it to California. I wanted to know where in CA in order to see if I would be able to get a glimpse of it. He said he would get back to me in a couple of weeks. That is about the sum of it. Again he was very friendly and didn't pull any "salesman" type attitude. Which I really appreciated.
Hope that helps a little.

Tags
parkliner, rally