Play Pac - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #71

Trailer: Play Pac Hawaiitch Hut
Quote:
Do you have any pictures of your insides? The tanks, if I remember, were bolted under the trailer in the spaces above the frame. My PP didn't have anything when I got it. Slowly rebuilding. The link below is to that thread.

My Rebuild Thread
Here is a link to the one I bought. It has pics of the inside of the trailer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=

Old 01-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #72

Trailer: Eggless at the moment
Nice looking. Looks like the kitchen is a redo. They are such fun.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #73

Trailer: Play Pac Hawaiitch Hut
Yes, the kitchen was a redo. (The redo needs a lot of work.) . Im going to redo the kitchen and I would like to redo the walls. At the moment I just want to fix the couple leaks and the bottom of the door. It sticks out like a inch to far. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks....
Old 01-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #74

Trailer: Eggless at the moment
It seems to be a support issue. My plan is to support the wall on either side of the door and that should fix the issue. One other thing i noticed is the hinge may need work/replaced. That might actually be easier. Some people have used the rubber pipe covers to seal around the door opening and it closes the gap nicely. There are lots of options.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #75

Name: jim
Trailer: 1973Playpac&1960Yellowstone
Florida
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
The Campster post got me thinking. I did a search and guess what????? There's only six Play-Pac/PlayPac/Play Pac owners registered on the site. (This does not take into account resales of the same PP) None of us are in the same state and most of us are east of the Mississippi. Is that not a cool statistic, or what!

So, if you own a Play Pac, however you spell it and you want to own up. Post here.
we just purchased 1973 playpac,we live in Panama city Fl. and looking for other ones in the area,any help would be great,Thanks,jim&Donna
Old 06-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #76

Name: Meghan
Trailer: Play Pac
New York
Registry
I am new to the site and browsing as much as possible...not getting much work done with all my browsing. But I wanted to "own up" and share pics. I am currently going through looking for any and all pics to compare mine to to see if I can find original interiors to refer to for my bring it back to life project. I am completly new to this...and have posted many questions and I am sure I will be posting more. Thanks everyone for all your help!!!
Hope this link works: https://picasaweb.google.com/Megdago...eat=directlink
Old 06-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #77

Name: Sheryl
Trailer: '99 Casita 17'LD
Montana
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
I am new to the site and browsing as much as possible...not getting much work done with all my browsing. But I wanted to "own up" and share pics. I am currently going through looking for any and all pics to compare mine to to see if I can find original interiors to refer to for my bring it back to life project. I am completly new to this...and have posted many questions and I am sure I will be posting more. Thanks everyone for all your help!!!
Hope this link works: https://picasaweb.google.com/Megdago...eat=directlink
Oh Meghan, I love your pictures! Lots to do, but trailer is sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing
Old 06-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #78

Name: Camilla
Trailer: 73 Playpac
Kentucky
Meghan thank you so much for the photos! I think your camper is as original as can be except for the window in your door. Mine even has the very same curtains so they have got to be original also. Wonder if any of the other owners have those same curtains?

I've just purchased my Playpac in the last few weeks and am currently looking for a fiberglass person that can do some support work on my roof.

Did you say where you are?
Old 06-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #79

Name: Meghan
Trailer: Play Pac
New York
Registry
I am on upstate NY. are there pictures of your camper here? I have been messaging the inventor and love all the neat history. I showed the camper to someone today...I think they are jealous
Old 06-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #80

Name: Kristopher
Trailer: 197x Boler
British Columbia
I notice the vent for the fridge is in the front. I have been struggling to come up with a better way of doing the same thing as I worry water and air would be driven straight in and make a mess of things. Are you able to have the fridge on while towing and is there any mess from water or wind?

Love the trailer, especially the skylight.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #81

Kentucky
There aren't any photos Of my camper on here because I'm usually on my cell phone and don't know if I can upload.

Ill try to remember to get some up somewhere tomorrow. Of course they are jealous! Once I get mine fixed up the way I want they'll be lots more jealous people out there ;c)
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #82

Kentucky
Refrigerator? I think that's an icebox - well at least mine is and looks just like that. I don't have that big vent in front however.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #83

Florida
Cool play pac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
Meghan thank you so much for the photos! I think your camper is as original as can be except for the window in your door. Mine even has the very same curtains so they have got to be original also. Wonder if any of the other owners have those same curtains?

I've just purchased my Playpac in the last few weeks and am currently looking for a fiberglass person that can do some support work on my roof.

Did you say where you are?
hey Meghan are you going to keep the original curtain hardware in your play pac?we are in need of some of those clips that slide onto ther tracks and snap onto the tape can you help us out or tell us where we can get some of them thanks,JimWhat part of up state new york are you?I am from Vestal just west of Binghampton.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #84

Florida
Cool play pac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
I am on upstate NY. are there pictures of your camper here? I have been messaging the inventor and love all the neat history. I showed the camper to someone today...I think they are jealous
hey Meghan are you going to keep the original curtain hardware in your play pac?we are in need of some of those clips that slide onto ther tracks and snap onto the tape can you help us out or tell us where we can get some of them thanks,JimWhat part of up state new york are you?I am from Vestal just west of Binghampton

Tags
play–pac