Princess Auto Has 7" LED Taillights on Sale - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Ask for an early Christmas Present! Regularly $39.99, on sale for $19.99

See page 16 of this flyer for more info: Flyer - October 27, 2009 to November 15, 2009

Sure wish there was a Princess Auto on this side of the border
Attached Images
 
__________________

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
CliveAlive's Avatar
 
Name: Clive
Trailer: Boler American #3104
Florida
Posts: 562
Registry
Quote:
Ask for an early Christmas Present! Regularly $39.99, on sale for $19.99

See page 16 of this flyer for more info: Flyer - October 27, 2009 to November 15, 2009

Sure wish there was a Princess Auto on this side of the border

Wow!! Do you know if they would ship to the U.S.? Maybe I should give them a call tomorrow.
__________________

__________________
CliveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Chester Taje's Avatar
 
Name: Ches
Trailer: 1992 Kustom Koach 17 FT
British Columbia
Posts: 4,897
Read the last part at bottom for USA.


http://www.princessauto.com/place-an-order
__________________
Retired Underground Coal Miner.
Served in Canadian Army (1PPCLI)
Chester Taje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Alan
Trailer: Boler and U-Haul
Ontario
Posts: 26
Donna D. If any U.S. members want a set of the 7" LED lights I could ship them for them at actual shipping cost plus the cost of the LED's
__________________
Alan Ursacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Quote:
Donna D. If any U.S. members want a set of the 7" LED lights I could ship them for them at actual shipping cost plus the cost of the LED's
How very nice of you Alan! I would suggest to anyone wanting to take Alan up on his offer to contact him through a PM, rather than posting personal info on the forum. And remember, the ad goes off on November 15.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Pat C's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1981 Boler 13 ft / 2005 Dodge Caravan
Posts: 168
Registry
Picked mine up today.What a great deal.Can't wait to install them.Thanks for the heads up Donna.
__________________
Pat C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Quote:
Picked mine up today.What a great deal.Can't wait to install them.Thanks for the heads up Donna.
alright Pat. I think you may find it's the best $40 safety feature you can buy... other than a fire extinguisher.

Do you think you could take nighttime shots showing before and after? I think those that are considering putting on LED taillights would be very interested in seeing how great these new lights will look. Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Pat C's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1981 Boler 13 ft / 2005 Dodge Caravan
Posts: 168
Registry
Quote:
alright Pat. I think you may find it's the best $40 safety feature you can buy... other than a fire extinguisher.

Do you think you could take nighttime shots showing before and after? I think those that are considering putting on LED taillights would be very interested in seeing how great these new lights will look. Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious.
Sure will Donna.HOWEVER the trailer is storred for the winter so won't be able to do the install until Spring.From the ones I've seen there sure is a considerable difference.A good saftey feature for sure.
__________________

__________________
Pat C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
led lights, lighting


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
7" LED Tail lights on sale at Princess auto John Jesse Electrical | Charging, Systems, Solar and Generators 2 07-29-2013 08:46 PM
LED Traillights on sale at Princess Auto Donna D. Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 0 07-20-2010 09:08 AM
Electric A-frame jack on sale at Princess Auto Cam A General Chat 10 05-26-2010 07:47 AM
7" LED's on sale at Princess Auto $24.99 kevin61 General Chat 6 05-16-2009 09:04 PM
LED Tail Light Princess Auto Alan P. Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 16 02-13-2006 06:55 PM

» Trailer Showcase

DIXIE

rock9us

Red

wel
» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.