Protection while camping (what do you use)? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-28-2003, 08:52 AM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Pistol Permits

I have a Connecticut state pistol permit. How do I fine out if it is good in any other states and if so which ones??? Thanks!

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 08:57 AM   #22

Reciprocity

CT CCWs are not recognized by any other state, so far as I can tell. Probably because this is pretty much a reciprocity thing and CT does not recognize other state's permits. Get yourself a copy of the TRAVELER'S GUIDE TO THE FIREARMS LAWS OF THE FIFTY STATES. www.gunlawguide.com or 859-647-5100. Well worth it.

Old 07-28-2003, 08:59 AM   #23

gosh, Phil, that gives me the shivers just reading about all those guns. please don't trip and hurt yourself or anyone. and I mean that in the truest since. I know your careful. I'm just a worry wart. just being 'Mother'.

Old 07-28-2003, 09:54 AM   #24

Quote:
Orginally posted by phil moldovan

The world is a dangerous place. Even Canada, but especially here. I carry a small 9mm autoloader (with CCW) at all times. My TN permit is good in sixteen other states, and if not it's hid but there. If I am on a subgun match trip I also have a Colt M16/9mm and a HK MP5K PDW- both select-fire....and am quite proficient in their use. I do not keep loaded mags around for those though:O

Is handgun carry/ownership allowed in Canada? Would like to hear from a knowledgeable Citizen of The Great White North...

lock and load-
Hand Guns can be owned.You must have them registered.You can only use at a gun club.Weapon must be securied and can only be on /with you while going to or from club on fastest/shortest route possible.
This info is what was told to me.It may not be 100%.
If coming into Canada it must be a sanctioned event and you preregestered.

Old 07-28-2003, 11:47 AM   #25

Quote:
Orginally posted by Al V

i must get my mind out of the gutter lol:cheers
must admit, I thought the same thing and laughed out loud here at work. Almost posted, "none of your g* d* business!"

:jester

he he he he

Jane