Pull OVER!! - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #41

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
Do you think the buyer is happy with the deal now? (As I take the thread way off-topic.)
I am still in contact with them so I can say yes!

But I know the last few years with the economy and gas/diesel prices going crazy a couple summers ago it has been a struggle for them. Though when camper nights are all said and done at the end of the season, they aren't off all that much. They are just not growing. And you have to grow in business. And though there may be seasons that are off, they are still liven the dream!

I would give anything to still own it! I loved it! But I really think God made that deal, cause he knew what I was in for with Dh's health and knew I couldn't have kept it going and took care of him. I'd give anything to be back there liven that life!

So to take this back on topic! I would say, When you think your being cleaver throwing out a high sale price it might just come back to bite you in the camping bug! ........... Be careful if your not serious! Because I know from experience that they just might bite and then you might be without what truly brings you joy!
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #42

Trailer: Lite House
Registry
Every time we go out, we get inquiries. It's a conversation starter.
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #43

Trailer: Boler 13 ft 1972
I only just brought my 72 Boler home on June 9th. So about a week ago. This past weekend, my wife was having a garage sale in the back lane, where the boler is parked. No sooner than a half hour into the sale, of course someone walks up and says "how much are you asking for the Boler" My wife says, its not for sale. He says, well this is a garage sale isn't it? She said I'll tell you what, you can pay me three times what we paid. He just smiled and walked away.
GordM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #44

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Stopped in Seattle to pick up a roof rack for my Subaru on the way to Bandon. While I was in the parts department a small crowed had gathered around the trailer - car salesmen as well as passerbys - all wanted to see inside the trailer and wanted to know where they could get one and how well did the Subaru handle it. The Subaru sales manager came out asked if I would leave it with them out front for a week as they were pretty sure it would generate a lot of new sales. :-)
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #45

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
I picked up my 1985 Casita 13' last Friday in Montana, and on my way home--somewhere outside Sandpoint--the old fella at the service station came out and mooned over "Esther Egg".

"That's about the neatest durn thing I've seen!"

I should have unlocked her and offered a tour. I think he was just too polite to ask.

I got a lot of pointing and staring from cars in the next lane, and while hanging out at a coffee shop I watched several people pause to gawk on their way across the lot.

I wasn't home for more than 2 hours before half the block showed up for a tour!

The fun's just beginning...
Michele B is offline   Reply With Quote