quartzite questions - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #21

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
well

well I have been rethinking my dynamite idea I will be renting a boring machine when I come. going to go deep with about a 4in hole then I will have a place for sewage water and such.

or I could smuggle in a large tank for all that stuff or I could use the vault toilets that someone said they have.

things are slowing coming to me, the next step is a huge generator to supply a little electricity to my site.

you just never know

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #22

Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0wtz View Post
well I have been rethinking my dynamite idea I will be renting a boring machine when I come. going to go deep with about a 4in hole then I will have a place for sewage water and such.

or I could smuggle in a large tank for all that stuff or I could use the vault toilets that someone said they have.

things are slowing coming to me, the next step is a huge generator to supply a little electricity to my site.

you just never know

bob
No vault toilets at Dome Rock. They are at SOME of the LTVAs, the closest about 5 miles away, and technically, you need to pay the $40.00 per 2 week LTVA fee to use them, although I suspect many don't. They do check at the dump station for your permit...
Jon Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #23

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
Try a quick google search for "portable toilet rental quartzsite, az"
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:20 AM   #24

Missouri
porta potties

do you think they would deliver? Maybe we could cut the cost by doing a share deal?

I may decide we just cannot use any bathroom facilities in other words we just wont go!

bob
Old 10-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #25

Missouri
Jon those charges are unreal on a serious note? I bet they are contracted out I ran into this in Yellowstone I think some shower place wanted 5bux for a shower no doubt 7 by now. I sent wifey in she wanted to do her hair I should have went in with her she said tons of water.

Missouri State Parks are almost all reserve now! There is a private firm handling the reserving 6.50 charge I think and the state rakes off 1/2 of it.

Here is a good one I heard somewhere a woman was complaining about something personal so she called the 800nr she was treated terrible. It was so bad she went higher up come to find out this company was using a womens prison for its 800 complaint line! I couldn't believe it! still don't!

bob