Quarzite gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
I hear it has been cold and rainy on the eggs. Glad I came home early.
ronsmith100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
I am still here, it's like thursday nite when I arrived. Windy, rainy.. but in the desert, it doesn't seem so.. yucky.

A good time was had by all. Most of the time it was livable outdoors.

I pull out tomorrow.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #3

Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
Gina,
Did you bring the new puppy? How did he do?
Pamela S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #4

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
I thought about you Q campers all weekend. It was cold, windy with intermittent showers here all weekend. I hope everyone had fun anyway!

Gina, I hope you make it home uneventfully, It's beautiful here today!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #5

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Pam, she did well. It was a bit too rainy to do much walking or training, but at least she is now used to the long car rides and the trailer. She had two kids to play with and she met everyone elses dog. She liked Miss Minnie (Dave and Leslies Dashuaua) She is going a little stir crazy right now tho.

Liz, I am in the hood, but not home. I am sticking it out at Prado Regional Park for a week. Apparently the county done me wrong and there is an issue on my driveway where they put the excess snow. I have to go up (Sans trailer) and see exactly what they did, then get them to move it if it's actually IN the driveway (They aren't supposed to do that). They can berm in front of it, but not push snow INTO it. Neighbor says there isn't even room for my car, and its' only one lane wide with 6 foot berms. Even if driveway was clear, the trailer wouldn't make it.

It's supposed to dump again friday, so I will just stick it out down here and save the hassle and misery.

3 dogs and the cat.. oh, this will be fun. At least it's cheap full hook ups and I get all the LA digital channels. I know my converter box works now.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #6

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hey, Gina - good to know you are safely nested at Prado with all the luxuries. Ugh - sorry to hear about having to "tilt with windmills' at County on the subject of snow removal/deposition ... whatta mess! Ms. Minnie sends a 'woof' to your pup too - take care, L 'n D
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #7

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Gina, glad you're "home" safely! I see it's suppose to happen again, we are getting our rain/snow late this year. We (mostly Eric) are having to rebuild the front end of the Jeep this weekend before it goes to it's new home. I just noticed our ez up bit the dust in the last storm. I guess he will just have to get wet.....