real sad - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2015, 11:02 PM   #21

Name: Pineapple Man
Trailer: Scamp 13'
Ohio
I'm sure join many others in sending our condolences. Sounds like you two shared a wonderful life together.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:56 AM   #22

Name: Kenneth Mack
Trailer: 2008 16ft Scamp
Georgia
thanks everyone

thanks for every response . reading them made me cry again but it helped a lot . I think my wife read here every day. My plans now are to sell scamp and when I can go camping again I will buy a camper that I can camp in without the sorrow or her not being with me. may regret later. Camping is in my blood and will buy a small camper again and go camping I have told a friend that likes the scamp Iwill sele to him thanks every one their is a great family here . love Kenneth Mack Smith.
thunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:51 AM   #23

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Ken I am very sorry for your loss. But don't do anything rash...in time you might feel different about going camping again in your scamp.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:19 AM   #24

Name: Ted
Trailer: (Dark side)Crossroads Now
Glade Valley, North Carolina
Kenneth, everyone deals in loss in a different way. Praying for God to give you comfort during this time. Ted Smith
Old 01-20-2015, 01:57 PM   #25

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. It is good to read you have to many wonderful memories of time spent together. That is a treasure no one can take from you. terry r.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #26

Name: Totie Fan
Trailer: Tote N Tarry
West Coast
My sympathies, truly. You two had the mostest and now you have the high privilege of memories of that. She'd want you to enjoy more Scamping and gain even more and new, experiences in this precious thing called life, while we have it.
Tote-n-Tarry No.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:36 PM   #27

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It sounds like your and your wife made many wonderful wonderful memories in your Scamp. A piece of her is still there, but an even bigger piece is within your heart. Sending prayers for comfort and strength.

Pam G
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp